Reviews for Emerald Eyes: Fate's Hand
N J Dryad chapter 1 . 6/9
This is a cute story. It hangs together so well no one would guess it was written weirdly unless they were told. I particularly like Snape's decency in not embarrassing Ron about his problem.

However, I have a question. I can see where Harry, with his non-magical upbringing, would assume anti-diarrheal potion would be pink because of Pepto-Bismol. However, given that Ron was both magically raised and comes from a large family, wouldn't he already be familiar with the correct potion and know what color to look for?
staretoile chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Hello Jade,

it was quite funny. Harry and Ron stealing from Snape and they don't even know
the color of the potion. And then just at the right moment Snape comes up! I really
had a laughtflash at that. But I don't understand what Snape is talking about fate and
this month? Never mind. I liked it very much.

Smile
Andrea
ILoveHarryJamesPotter chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Nice one! I really like your Snape and Harry mentor fic stories.
icul8er chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
very cute story, it did make me chuckle ;p
librarywitch chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I love how much back bone your Harry has. I love it! He will not be a scarifical lamb for Dumbles plan. Thanks for sharing.
Bloodgalore chapter 1 . 8/12/2009

LoVeD! xD Poor Ron!
Fancollector chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Yes please do I sequel to Emerld Eyes. I love that story
mischabren chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
That's a BIG RESOUNDING YES to the prospect of an Emerald Eyes sequel. PLEASE!
Gondegoogoo chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Yeah Im all for Emerald Eyes Sequel!:D This story does complement Emerald eyes so good job!:D
RainPelt chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Yea, it'd be cool to have a sequel )
ggp chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I love your story Emerald Eyes very much. Its just fantastic and the persons are very good in character. I am happy, you make a sequel, jepij!

Thank you very much, and sorry for my bad english
Jana chapter 1 . 1/3/2009

please, please, please do a sequel!

sorry that im fanigirling but this story is just awesome.

maybe for the sequel do more from snapes point of view, theyre always really interesting.
Luvguurl chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Please make a sequal! Also (i understand it wouldn't be for quite sometime) are you considering a sequel for starting from scratch once it is completed? You are quite the amazing author! If not sequels just PLEASE keep writing more stories or something!