Reviews for Indelible
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
This story is sooo awesome. I love it. I hope you write more soon.
SirAvery chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
You can't just end it right there! I have to know what happens! Please update soon!
Raven Nevermore Witch chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
Please update soon, I want to see what happens next.
Selena Antares chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
Wow, very promising! Kyoya seems to make a good assassin. Nice job!
silver starlight serpant chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
See I Reviewed! ;)
Mr. Sora Majiggers chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
OMG Keep it up I'm hooked!
DawnToSunset chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
Great mystery or...well idk thriller whatever you would call it lol. I always knew Kyouya would turn out bad...haha. Well just saying i cant wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work.
ToastedWhiskers chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
Well, if you /insist/ that we review... I do rather like this story (as would be evidenced by my putting it on my alert list, no?). It's got murder and what seems will lead up to psychological mind-fucking (if you'll pardon the term) and you're doing it fantastically so far. I'm looking forward to what comes next.

The only thing I can suggest you work on is that some words seem to be in the wrong tense, or with extra letters at the end; it's not anything that calls too much attention though, and I had to remind myself that the errors were even there.

Otherwise, it's fantastic!

~Whiskers
GhostxHunterxLlamas chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
this story is good so far i like it because it is not fluffy.

8 out of 10.
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
Oh... it's spooky! I really, really like it! Here's (at least some) motivation to keep writing! Or else I'll just go and sob in a corner... Love this story!
Illancia chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Gah, I like this story,it's one of the few that manages to capture how Kyoya really is. And, I love him, so that works well for me haha. Please continue
D.Alice chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
OMG... I'm left speechless! Your story is so creative! It's awesome! Do update soon and keep going! _
kiki900400 chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
This is a really good fanfic. It's intresting and has a good plot.
Anonymousss chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
I love the plot...

but not the cliffhanger! Please, feed my thirst for good Haruhi/Kyoya!

And sorry to criticize, but:

Your writing is very descriptive, but sometimes overly so..? What I'm trying to say is, sometimes too many adjectives can make a sentence redundant or nonsensical, so watch out. Your style and imagery are beautiful, though, so don't take this to heart!
329329 chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
oh my GOD! plz plz plz update soon...its going so good, dont leave it in the middle like that..ur very very cruel u know...its perfect and its so beautifully written so i hope that u will update soon...*crosses fingers*