Reviews for Burning Me Terribly
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I don’t even know who these four characters are, and the story knocks the breath out of me. That’s stunning.
StarscreamII chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
If I were those two, I'd be crazy. I don't think I could keep track of who I was.

Again, like always, great imagery and description. Makes me feel like I'm there in the room with them.
mad scientist chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Wow...just...whew. Very powerful piece of writing. One of the best character pieces I've ever read. Thank you.
1bloodtempest chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I cannot imagine what it must be like to forget one's identity... and then to question it when the answer is given. :S

I think it's rather ironic that the two bots chosen by their respective factions to be double agents would become friends and not rat each other out... but since no other bot can understand what they're going through as double agents, it makes sense. But the effect of their friendship will only prove if it was an illusion or if they're truly loyal to their respective faction. Or both. :(

So if Punch's spark is pure and whole, then it's all in his mind.. but if he can control his mind, then he can control himself and be who he wants to be, be it Punch or Counterpunch.

To me, this is a dark and heavy story... but it explains so much as to why being alive is so important for the bots. It gives them the peace of mind knowing who they are on the inside, and what they're living for - what they're striving for while living.

Tempest
femme4jack chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This substory is one of my very favorites in the whole WE 'verse. Amazing writing. Multiple Personality Disorder on a whole new level.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
It's probably kind of sick, but I just kept seeing Doubledealer trying to seduce Punch into sparkbonding again.

The story was really good.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
WAIT!

So both infiltration spies know eachother and know who eachother is although they are in different sides? Wow.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
nice
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
This has definitely got to be, one of the best WE expansion fics you've written so far. Or atleast, one of my favourites anyway :) Because this was absolutely spellbinding. I couldn't tear my eyes away for trying.

The idea of them branding themselves with their symbols, is absolutely amazing! And as odd as it sounds, the fact that they made their brands themselves, really hits a chord too. When I chose to have my tattoos, it was really important to me to have ones specific and designed for me. Getting them to the point, where they were personal and unique.

Which is kind of the same for these two. Carving and making the irons themselves, makes it more personal for them.

But it was also the fact that Dealer came through suddenly, and tried to talk him out of it. Autobot to Autobot. Until Doubledealer came back. The fact they're so caught and trapped in their disguises. Like how Dealer asked him what Counterpunch thought...its mindblowing :)

And Punch's reaction to when it happened. Making it as real and true as possible. That was the part I wanted to turn away from but couldn't :) That part was just so...leaving me speechless, lol. I would of had a good word for it, if I could think of one to describe this fic and your others with the perfect words :)

But I really, REALLY liked this one :D Thank you SO MUCH for sharing it :D These expansion fics are in a league of their own :D
Lecidre chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Yay! Another amazing one-shot of your WE continuality! *cheers* Oh dear, this wonderful fic has totally left me speechless... I really love how you demonstrated Punch and Doubledealer in your previous stories, the way you wrote them is really fascinating. Love these characters! And the writing is as beautiful as always. Good job!

By the way, I just thought of a funny thing after reading this story. Since Punch is already in a very weak state after this "little surgery", how can he help Doubledealer to mark the Decepticon insignia right with his shaking hands? Goodness, the Autobot double agent would definitely mark the insignia badly and the result of the work would look kind of ugly, then Doubledealer would hate him forever for this... xD

Hope to see more fabulous one-shots from you in the future! Keep up the great work, hon! :]
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
For two bots I never heard of before your fics, these two just facinate me to no end! And talk about a bonding ritual! Gah, that was hard to read, but certainly necessary so they don't both go mad (or more crazy than two mechs playing both sides are!) Punch's response to the branding was more than realistic...poor mech! Another wonderful oneshot for us!
Silveriss chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Excellent story. There's a lot of emotion driving this story and it really delves into Punch's character quite well.
Alterik chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Beautiful story! Loved how easily I was pulled into the story line. Keep up the work. I hope to be able to read more of it soon!

-scrimpy
theshadowcat chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Very nice.
Thing With No Talent chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
That was excellent. Neat idea, very original, wonderfully touching (the cuddles were a nice touch), and powerful. A