Reviews for As Much As I Ever Could
chrisse chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
omygosh...that was beautiful!im like crying right now because that was such a beautiful story!
queenie chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
hi again! :) This one broke my heart! just so beautiful, you really do write such amazing ideas for akunami, and you write amazing too!
forgiven4ever chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Gosh, I was tearing up near the end, it's so flippin' sad. This fic is one of the best Axel Namine fics ever. The others are from you too. I ain't kidding when I say you write the best Akumine stories ever. Your writing technique is awesome and so are your plots. I can't wait for more from you. This is so going into my faves.

God bless, and have a Merry Christmas!

forgiven4ever
Lunar-Tigress chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Oh gosh. This was so fantastically heartbreaking. Definitelyy one of the better Akunami fics out there.

I died a little at the beauty of the phrase about their eyelashes eclipsing just before the kiss.

Yeah, that sentence shook me it was so good.

Wonderfully done. I LOVE this.
CoCo KnivesSS chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Amazing! This is probably one of the best axel/namine fics I've ever read! I literally only saw like two mistakes, but I didn't even care, it was such a good idea and so beautiful. You're really talented!
shibara1310 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Oh my gosh! I'm so happy that you're back! _ Seriously, I've been looking everywhere for new AkuNami stories. I even re-read your fics a gabillion times, hehe (because they're that awesome, lol). Anywho, this is AWESOME. I seriously cried at the end; it's so sad! And what an original idea...Axel going to see Namine for the last time, you know? I never read anything else with that sort of plot, and I loved it! :3

It was just so sweet...I didn't want it to end. Namine's 'goodnight' was really...gosh, sad, yes? And Axel being himself, lol; joking when he's about to die. T_T

I can't wait for your other stories! 8D I realized that I didn't have you on author alert, so I didn't know you posted this up until the day before yesterday. Though it's weird because I could've SWORN that you were on my author alert. O_o Anywho, talk to you later!
Combat Babee chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Truly beautiful. I think that's the only way to put it. It was written vey well, the flow was great and I don't recall seeing any mistakes, so good on you! I've been waiting for you to write another akunami fic! Your's are always worth the wait! Keep it up. :)
claire chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
That was terribly sad, but wonderfully written. Great job, it was a really beautiful read. I'd love to read more from you!
Miso - Pretty chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Holy gorgeousness! That's all I can say...nothing else can possibly describe it. I like the song choice too, simply beautiful. I would write more, but I'm writing this before clas...but I'll gush about it later! Promises! I was wondering when you'd put a little sumthin' up!
Manwathiel chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I think... I'm actually choking up. You know that tightness you get when you're about to cry? Yea. I'm feeling it.

That was absolutely breathtaking. There is simply no other way to describe it. You are an amazing writer (and an equally amazing beta). Be very proud of yourself and this story. :) Makes me sort of jealous that I can't capture this amount of emotion...

Excellent, excellent, excellent. Keep it up!
UnchartedHeart chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
OMG...I'm speechless...this is the first fanfic that has ever made me want to cry...it's so sad but beautifully written, I love it. I hope you write other works, I'de love to read them. Congrats on this one. IT's amazing.