Reviews for Shinji, will you dance with me
1337Pwny chapter 1 . 8/13
I really enjoyed this fic, Kinda wished part 1 was around to get the gist of why he was in a wheelchair but none the less 10/10
COBRASTEVE chapter 1 . 6/5
Wow, what a touching love story! I see these time to time and always love reading and rereading them. Really well written to. I want the first part though, Shinji will you dance with me...great job Axel!
Sailor Star Dust 1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I love this fic, it's wonderful! I didn't get a chance to find and read part 1 (Asuka will you dance with me) but this was great on it's own. The near-rape was disturbing, but done well. Good thing Shinji saved her. Excellent fic! I knew as soon as I saw the fic's date (June 6) Shinji's birthday would factor in. XD

btw, the only other fic of yours I've read is Body Heat but your writing style/characterization is excellent. The only problem is the fic links on Asuka's Notebook don't work...

Anyway, I dunno if you'll ever even read this or not, but you actually helped inspire me to write my own A/S WAFF fics. Thank you for that. _ If you're interested, I have some H-WAFF stories on aff dot net using the same pename as here.

Take care,

Sailor Star Dust 1
JoseSkinner chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Good read and just to let you know, I'm happy with the near rape thing since it wasn't realy rape like some other long fan fics where she gets raped half way trough a 50 read and you want to finish but don't like the middle.
The God Wars chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
yay good fic man! lol im so bad at reviews

ah well keep writing and good luck! D
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
WOW! werry well thought out here, I can aculy feel the emotion goin in the story, wich just enriches the whole thing, an addedd plus. again verry well done, and to all that helped you on this as well, mabey think of a folow up story or another chapter or somthin for this story, like I said very well organized and very good story ya got here * cryes a little *
Duo The Dark Magician chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
This story has really touched the romantic side I'de like to see between Asuka and Shinji. I'm sure you get this alot, but I realy see you as the best Eva fic author out there today. I realy hope to see more from you and not just Asuka and Shinji either. A truly inspiring story
Water elemental chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Very nice romance. Althou I did think you should've put something in about someone kicken the guy's ass's (prefuribly Shinji)that tryed to rape Asuka, and not showing there face back at school for awhile :). Anyway, nice job on another work of art.
Tuxedo Jack chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
Pleasantly WAFFy, with just a touch of darkness. Like fine wine, but better. _
Dennisud chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
To say that this is not one of the best S/A one shots is to Call Mount Fuji a mole hill! I still can't believe that You are coming out with good stories Large, or small. Hope to read more of your stories!
James5 chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
This was actually the first fanfic I ever really read, and it will always be special to me. It's an excellent, well written, totally romantic story.
Enrobso Inglesias chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
as a fan of Axel's works i would have to say this is up there with the best, it's been a while since i've seen any other ficcies from Axel though...
Author X3 chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
Good One !
diskincluded chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
hooo boy, that wuz good! Now I wanna rip those guys' throats out with my bare hands, and totally tear'em apart, with no weapons!
Col. Rakshasa chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
I've seen this fic befor I heard of now Finaly I can review it. This is a very good fic. Shinji is very lucky. But I think this should be NC17