Reviews for Afternoon Naps
nayin17 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
so sweet and good
Ginevra-Potter98 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Loved it. Harry does have the grace of a newborn unicorn, doesn't he? never quite realized that before
PeterAmaranth09 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
lovely story :3 just hope when my time comes some day ill be able to recgonise the symptoms lol
Thirst4light chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
"Well we're not going to be able to do that—she lowered his hand to her abdomen—until we put this one the train for Hogwarts."

Very cute line.I was like Owwwwwwwww...sweet!
fictionadict24 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
uber fluffy and still in character. Great one shot!
xxNewNamexx chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Are boys really that unaware of the signs?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Gee Harry, doesn't an Auror have to be observant? Or maybe it's just ordinary things you never notice? Was guessing this was going to lead to Ginny being pregnant. Like the way you did this. Any of it based on personal experience?
xxMailenDenisexx chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I loved it! :)
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Very good story, I love their reaction. When it came to crying over a sleeping mouse I figured it was pregnancy but still very good.
Splash123 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Lol, that's hilarious! Ginny crying over a dead mouse, that just made my day...
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Haha, that was cute. Great job! (:

Angelica
hondagirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Lovely oneshot. I love how Ginny cried because the mouse was dead. That made me laugh. And I had a feeling she was pregnant. Poor Harry. He has no idea it's a James Sirius growing in there! ;)

-honda
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Great story! Loved the humor, and the indications of her pregnancy were hilarious.
toskin chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I really enjoyed this version of Harry and Ginny finding out that she's pregnant. I'm also glad to see that they didn't get married the month Ginny left Hogwarts (I just think they would have needed a little more time to date since they technically had spent more time apart than together.)

I'm very happy for you and your husband. I won't even be upset that I have to wait for updates. My husband and I have friends who are Army (the wife) and got separated for a year when she was sent to Iraq, so I totally understand.
inactive accountt chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
OMG THIS ONESHOT IS THE CRAPPEST THING I'VE EVER READ

is what I would of said if the oneshot was crap- BUT ITS NOT! It was awesome lol.

You just got punk'd

:P

:P

Lol the comment george made at the endd!

Poor harry.