Reviews for Getting What You Asked For
Rain Addict CM chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Well done.
lirial89 chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
you mind if i use this? will be for either a Highlander or Dark-Hunter crossover, not sure yet might even be both :)
mmooch chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
Oh, happy thoughts! Somebody else who was as ticked off by the final episodes as I was. The Potentials were just idiots who didn't know better, but the others...ughh! Serious smacks upside the head were needed there.
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
OK, characters were a bit OOC (especially Anya), but it's better than the original ending. I mean, if I was Buffy, I'd never forgive Scoobies.
Disgruntled chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
What a woefully poorly-written excuse for a story that paints the Scoobies as villans for daring to doubt an idiotic, arrogant brat that puts VAMPIRES over the humans she's SUPPOSED to protect who acts like a power-mad dictator when questioned.

Go back to school and learn a little about writing, not to mention the responsibility of leaders, and loyalty.
sarah chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
very well written
Howard Russell chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
An excellent revision. You're right, "Empty Spaces" was one of the worst episodes written. Like the worst of 'shipper fanfictions, it was designed solely to remove Buffy from the Scoobies and get her back in bed with Spike. You're version is much better, even though it still has the characters woefully OOC, just like in canon.