Reviews for May I Take Your Order?
Aven The BattleMage chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Ah, Yuri Lowell! D
Thanks for the story, I like it alot.
Sunny-For-Life chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Ahhh! Awesome fic! XD I loved the part where Yuri was getting all irritated with the cook but he could read his own handwriting either lol! Then when he tried to go back the cook got all mad and was like "It doesn't work like that!" Bahaha! Of course Yuri would defy the rules of the mini game!
4thespada-ulquiorra chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Ah, I love I really wish this had happened- he'd have been an amazingly hilarious waiter, plus we could've gotten another costume for him.3
Ayame Majikku chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
XD That... was hilarious. Poor Yuri... XD' Serving really isn't his thing. I love how well you kept everyone in character And Yuri's server outfit... XD I so wish I could get that I wanna see him with cat ears

Anyway, great job This is definitely a favorite

Ayame
GeulimjaCheonsa chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
O.o"

i feel so bad for yuri. XD, having to run around taking orders from people. good question. do they even eat at home anymore?
Guess chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
It seem Yuri is getting his hot headed off the world food madness.

Hilarious.
Adamante chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Ah, that's Yuri for you. Cool as always. And seriously, you totally nailed his character! That's just how I would expect Yuri to act!

Oh, and I love the fact that they calling him feminine. Good job! :)
Ranchdressing chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Yuri's so cool! I mean, I'm sure his experiences are actually a lot worse than what's mentioned in fics, but dude! He's awesome for keeping his anger in check! (The ending is the best part, in my opinion!)
Velveteenrabbit chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
rofl, The skits for the restaurant were hilarious (especially their description of Yuri being a waiter) "Don't eat that, it sucks" "shut up and order"

XD i love the last line. Oh, and the feminine part. It's so true. If it weren't for Yuri's awesome manly voice and his badass character, he'd totally be a girl. rofl
Spartan-3x13 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
That was pretty funny. I liked how you depicted Yuri's attitude along with the others.

Oh and they actually do use pens in ToV. Put on Rita's Kitty Cat Waitress costume and if you look carefully at her shirt pocket you'll see a small red pen latched onto it. You can get a better view if she's wearing the costume during any event scenes that get a close up on her.
Syek chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I seriously lol'd xD Too. Perfect. Way to go Yuri!
DigitalDaydreamer chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
"May I take your order?" XD

You nailed Yuri's attitude perfectly. Those costumers are so difficult! lol Great job! .
Acriym chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Heh, typical Yuri. XD

But those customers in Dahngrest are MONSTERS.

Awesome job on this! I'm actually kind of glad Yuri's not EVER going to be my waiter in real life.
Dreamin'Ferno chapter 1 . 11/10/2008