Reviews for Blessed
Frances Geira chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Sigh..now see, how did you only get four reviews for this beautiful piece? It is beside me! I cannot possibly fathom what is WRONG with people for not bothering to review this!

Well, never mind, Im here to tell you its great! Wording, description, irony, emotion...its got it all! And the best part has to be the pure depth of it...ad its full of it! How you go into such detail in what Sophitia thinks, how she feels,...things that you would never be able to relate to while playing the game.

Well done...its lovely! Truly! :D
sol grand chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I really wonder why this didn't get any more reviews. It's a very good one-shot.
occasionallyme chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Sophitia will never be one of my favorite characters (I don't know how to handle her!) but this was such a well-written and powerful take on her SCIV ending. *instafaves*
coconut13 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
What a good story! It was short, but it was great! I don't have SC4 myself, but from what I've read up on the character's history (I know, spoilers ruin a good game... but until a PS3 magically falls into my lap, that's about as good as it's going to get, lol) and I thought Sophitia had the best (and the saddest) storyline.

Sophitia's always put herself on the line for others, yet she always gets the short end of the stick in the long run.

Excellent story! If you're ever at a loss for what to write next, the same story but in Cassandra's POV would be awesome to read too :D
LoneWolfTifa chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
This is a pretty nice fic. I always wanted to know her side of the story from her point of view. It's really acurrate too. I've been reading Pitfalls of Madness too. I think that's your best fic ever. Keep on updating!