Reviews for Moonlit Confessions
chocolatebearturk chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This is utterly fantastic in all possible ways. I love the shortness of it. It's succinct, showing us exactly what we need to see and nothing more. The beauty of the scene really strikes me and the visuals are fantastic. You put me there and I can see what's happening.

Jackson's slight awkwardness when he learns that this girl is Lilly is spot-on. I can't imagine a better way for him to react and we all have to admit that it would be unrealistic for him to sweep her up and kiss all her troubles away after a few choked sobs. I like the reference to his sister-Jackson's a pretty good brother and I'm glad to see that someone else notices.

The way this ends, with his concern and slight confusion, is perfect. I love that he's only just beginning to see what's going on and that it's taken seeing Lilly really hurt to open his eyes. You really hit the nail on the head.

:) Loved this, truly.

Beth.
BambiBond chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
aw! I love this story! deffinitly my new favorite!
adamash18 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
thats really good
Politics.and.Prose chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
That was really well written. I enjoyed it.
rayray2032 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
is this just a one-shot? or will there be more chapers, cause i think this would be a great story if it kept going! thanks!
Cassandra.Mania chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
i absolutly loved it!

i adore when jackson is like that.

he isn't shown like that very often on the show, but you captured him well!

-janie.
LastWhiteRose chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
good story i liked it. I'm a huge fan of Jackson and Lilly but it's just creepy to watch on tv because the actor is in his thirties, anyways great story!
Zaicheeky chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
That's where you're wrong Jackson. Someone does. You!

That was such a sweet LillyJackson moment without being overbearing. I could read it again and again (and I did) without getting sick of it. I love Jackson's mature comforting side we don't see enough of it.
angellwings chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
eep!

YAY! I read it last night, but it's still AWESOME the second time around!

Jacksons violent thoughtsMAJOR LOVE

YAY! you have been faved. Congrats I think you're the first Hannah Montana story on my favorites list!
Victoria to Worthing chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Aw, aw, aw! I love comforting Jackson. I think he totally would put his arm around her and try to be nice, even on the show that stubbornly refuses to promote Lackson! Poor Lilly. :( I wish that you would write a sequel or something, but the last line is just perfect and very sweet, so I like how this ended anyway!