Reviews for You Are Mine
B4bidden.Products chapter 22 . 2/10
Loved it
Guest chapter 13 . 2/16/2014
It's Carlisle, not Charlisle.
CosmicEssence chapter 22 . 5/29/2013
There are less plotholes in this one and more paying attention to details though i thought it weird that Edward seemingly didnt do anything about what he read in the nomads minds or the fact Bella still seems so oblivious to whose a vamp and who isnt. You began this in such a way i thought 'bravo' we're moving away from a standard twilight telling even though she is going to forks and no doubt faliing for edward...but then she gets there and apparently whatever happened before had no bearing on what went on in canon (well aside from the moments where Marcus or Felix are around anyway). Anyway, i really liked what you did with the first bit of this, before she moved and also the moments where Marcus or Felix make an appearance but not sure about the whole 'lets just follow the books storyline' bit.
JlovesGaara chapter 20 . 2/14/2013
I loved this story sooo much. This was very unique and a cool perspective on how things could have been. Keep up the wonderful work, you are very talented.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
I loved this chapter you shoud write more storys.
Jinxx Radke chapter 20 . 11/9/2012
SAY WHAT !
An Avid Reader Forever chapter 21 . 9/17/2012
love this. hate edward though
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 22 . 4/10/2012
It was a good book the end was interesting
JackSkellington'sBride chapter 13 . 3/5/2012
I've noticed that you spelled Carlisle's name wrong it is Carlisle not Charlisle
JackSkellington'sBride chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Last chapter you said she was 8 this chapter you said she was 9 I'm confused
GeminiEyes chapter 22 . 12/12/2011
*gasp* I believe in Edward n Bella so I'm kinda scared to read the next one
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 20 . 8/19/2011
Loved it as well :D. I'm going to the next one ! You have an amazing writing skill! Excellent!
cottoncandybl52 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
cool chapter.
MaggieTruthSeer chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
Great job with your story!
Rosie chapter 13 . 4/9/2011