Reviews for Home Is Where My Heart Is
Lauren. C. Powell chapter 12 . 1/31
You need to update! I want to see Savannah become a Scott, and watch Dan gape as she joins the family, I think she should also have a go at Dan for being so Pathetic all he can live in is the past ...

Please update

Lauren xx
KYKEMD chapter 12 . 3/21/2011
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
Allie chapter 12 . 1/27/2010
I know you haven't updated this story in a while but I hope your inspiration for it comes back. What I like most about this story is that everything feels right. Nothing feels forced or contrived, everyone fits, everyone's personality works, and it seems like the original characters are the pieces the show was missing. It's rare that a writer can create a world that rings so true while altering the original. I very much hope that you come back and finish this story. Leaving it incomplete seems so wrong for these characters.
HBIC-Santana chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
I love this story! Please update soon.
AryannaMonroe chapter 12 . 6/10/2009
I read the first story and this one between yesterday and today and I must say please please please review! I love the characters they are amazing!
sunshine chapter 12 . 5/4/2009
Hey no i havent read this story. but i noticed you are the one that wrote the story with you im alone and i just wanted to tell you to please update that story soon. you kind of left a cliffy with the whole brooke and lucas thing. so please update soon i was so hooked! lol. i will read this story though first i got to read the first one cause this is a sequel right? lol. anyways please i hope you continued with that brucas story. please.

-sunny
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 12 . 5/3/2009
O wow they may be getting married.

That will be big news if they do.

Cant wait until they get back to tree hill.
4natelaft chapter 12 . 5/2/2009
Great ...

Please continue -
Ain'tEasyBeingBreezy chapter 12 . 5/2/2009
YAH! I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON PLS! NOW UR JUST KILLING ME WITH THE SUSPENE. LOL. UPDATE.
music-is-love10 chapter 12 . 5/2/2009
great chapter! :)
lizzl0ve chapter 11 . 4/14/2009
Alright so lemme just say; WOW! I went to go read this story this morning, but when I saw it was a sequel. I had to read first story. Which, I did. And it was amazing. As is this story so far. I must say, I am in love with the character of Savannah. She reminds me of Brooke in away, a free spirit yet still down to earth :] Im really hoping to see Cammie/Tim brought back within the next few chapters. Anyways, I can't wait for the next update! Keep up the amazing work XD
Ain'tEasyBeingBreezy chapter 11 . 4/14/2009
OMG! ugh. Jason and Savannah better not have sex! i will seriously hurt someone here. lol. please let Nate and Savannah get back together during the next ch. pls! update soon pls.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 11 . 4/14/2009
Nate is really over reacting. He should of let her explain. He should know that what you see isnt always all of it.

I hope savannah doesnt do anything stupid. Well more so than drink.

I wonder what will happen with bryan. I dont thinks this is the last of him.
music-is-love10 chapter 11 . 4/13/2009
Great Chapter, but you already know that!

Um. what else? oh! I loved the part in your author's note about being 'emotionally attached' to OTH/Twilight.

Legit, I thought that I was the only one who got that way, LOL. so that made me happy.

kay, i'm going to bed now, but good chapter! :)
PrettyGleek90210VampCharmedOne chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
Oh my god awesome chapter!I loved it!So sad!I can't wait to find out what happens!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »