Reviews for Getting it Out of Your System
Hahabimbi chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
That was hell of the story. Amazing Amazing Amazing. the "act" was so sensual too.
Girl chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
That was such an amazing story everything just clicked and fell together beautifully!
sutton chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I have always loved your stories. You are an incredible writer and I'm glad you are still writing Luke and Lorelai stories. Gilmore Girls has been gone almost 2 years and I still love reading the different ways it could have gone. Your imagination is incredible in writing these stories and I thank you for that. This story started out slow with Lorelai insisting on taking care of grumpy Luke and it ended with the two of them finally getting together in a romantic way which I just loved. If only we could have seen some of your writing imagination on screen especially Lorelai's expression when Luke took off his shirt the first time. Lorelai getting sick and now Luke taking care of her you really need to write that chapter. Loved it keep writing...
vaso.caskett chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Yay i'm so glad you wrote a story like that. Especially with Luke as the sick one :D

I have no words of how great it was. From the initial banner about "bless you" in German to look being all sick and helpless. Lorelai of course noticing how weak he was and deciding to stay and help. Those scenes in the apartment with Luke all dizzy and Lorelai ready to take action were the best. And when he got a little better, playing games to make him smile.

And of course the back rub that turned into so much more :D Have i told you i love how you give emphasis on Luke's stamina or his big manhood? Love it especially this time with the minutes passing by. Lucky Lorelai ;)

And how great was the scene where Luke took off his shirt because he was all sweaty? Your description of him had me seriously drooling! If only we could see such a vision...

Thanks for this story and keep going. Looking forward for your stories :)
Bambi McBarbie chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
oh my god

you just made my day!

have to study the whole library (at least it feels that way) and then your story came along ...

just great

i love grumpy ill needy luke

and nurse lorelai! nothing like that!

just a whole a lot deal of great!

x bambi
LorelaiSquared chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Wow! That was an incredible story. This is the first one of yours that I've read and I have to say I am completely hooked. Seriously. I loved the way you wrote Luke and Lorelai's interactions. Their banter was perfect and the way she brow beat him into letting her take care of him was both in character and completely sweet. Luke was also very in character, I can see him being a reluctant and completely grumpy sick person. The "grumpy man's thesaurus" completely cracked me up.

I love how you gradually built up their small touches and moments of intimacy. It made that amazing union scene even more incredible and mind blowing. The times were a nice touch too - made it clear how much they were taking their time and enjoying each other.

How fitting that Lorelai would get sick and try to hide it from Luke. Loved the scene in the storage room - would love to see that go a different way! Are you going to do a sequel to show Luke taking care of Lorelai now?

Anyway, that was an incredible story and you are now officially one of my favourite authors. Thank you.
JavaJunkie4eVa chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Loved it...
cywen69 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Another great story, as per your usual. I find one of your story update in my inbox, is like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day. OK, enough smoke up you ass, I love reading your stuff, you know it enough said. LOL!

As for this one, the concept has been done way too much, but it hasn't been done this good. I think I read one or two others that are almost as good, but you have a flare for the dirty foreplay. You are like the queen of foreplay and teasing, even in your tamer fics it's there to a less degree, that keeps me wanting for more. And the best part of your mature fics is that there is a real story that leads uo to all that good sex. I loved her taking care of him. I loved them checking each other out every chance they got. It's just a shame he got her sick.

I really loved it!

Wendy
marym47 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Just chiming in to say, yes, still reading, and very much yes, still loving your stories. So funny and sweet and sexy. Love the dialogue you write for the two of them, and love the parts without dialogue as well. Thanks for all the time and energy and talent you put into your stories, and thanks for sharing them with us.
kim chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Another sick story - actually one of the best I've read. L & L were in character although I was disappointed that Lorelai did not talk with Rory about taking care of Luke.

Unfortunately, I just got my flu shot so I guess that I won't be getting any nursing from diner owners!
penguinopus chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
As always, reading one of your stories was a pleasure! (that could be a mild dirty, huh?) You have such a great comic sense. Here are just a few of my favorite lines.

And there's no shame in having to sit down, Luke.

He had a really cute belly button.

Your mind is like a whole paradise of inappropriateness.

Lorelai hopped aboard the Moanorail

This bed is dangerously misleading

What about the rub downs?

Actually there are so many more, but these were just some of my highlights. These are lines that would make the motion picture trailer. Big difference between your stories and most of the movies out there? Your stories would actually live up to the potential that the trailers hint at!
BFD chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
WOW, you've done it again. Everyone of your stories get better and better, and it's a real pleasure to read them. Thanks for making my day again.
Holly Ferguson chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
OMG! that was a freaking amazing story, i absolously loved it, i love it when you actually get to see L'n'L get togeather you get to see the whole process of them getting togeather, THATS WHAT I LOVE! i do like reading ones where they are togeather allready too but they have to be good to get a review from me:D
iapi173 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Loved this!, I don't know which part I loved the most though, but it was so sweet and hot all at the same time and that's exactly what I wanted to read.

I just love how you write these amazing characters, you're def. one of my fav authors and I'm always expecting to find an alert in my e-mail saying that you've written another amazing story.
WritelkeUmeanit chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Another fun one!

You've done it once agian! Loved it! Amazing! Fabulous! Great! Brilliant! Pick one and insert here, :).

Can't wait for your next one!
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »