Reviews for Getting it Out of Your System
vaso.caskett chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Yay i'm so glad you wrote a story like that. Especially with Luke as the sick one :D

I have no words of how great it was. From the initial banner about "bless you" in German to look being all sick and helpless. Lorelai of course noticing how weak he was and deciding to stay and help. Those scenes in the apartment with Luke all dizzy and Lorelai ready to take action were the best. And when he got a little better, playing games to make him smile.

And of course the back rub that turned into so much more :D Have i told you i love how you give emphasis on Luke's stamina or his big manhood? Love it especially this time with the minutes passing by. Lucky Lorelai ;)

And how great was the scene where Luke took off his shirt because he was all sweaty? Your description of him had me seriously drooling! If only we could see such a vision...

Thanks for this story and keep going. Looking forward for your stories :)
Bambi McBarbie chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
oh my god

you just made my day!

have to study the whole library (at least it feels that way) and then your story came along ...

just great

i love grumpy ill needy luke

and nurse lorelai! nothing like that!

just a whole a lot deal of great!

x bambi
LorelaiSquared chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Wow! That was an incredible story. This is the first one of yours that I've read and I have to say I am completely hooked. Seriously. I loved the way you wrote Luke and Lorelai's interactions. Their banter was perfect and the way she brow beat him into letting her take care of him was both in character and completely sweet. Luke was also very in character, I can see him being a reluctant and completely grumpy sick person. The "grumpy man's thesaurus" completely cracked me up.

I love how you gradually built up their small touches and moments of intimacy. It made that amazing union scene even more incredible and mind blowing. The times were a nice touch too - made it clear how much they were taking their time and enjoying each other.

How fitting that Lorelai would get sick and try to hide it from Luke. Loved the scene in the storage room - would love to see that go a different way! Are you going to do a sequel to show Luke taking care of Lorelai now?

Anyway, that was an incredible story and you are now officially one of my favourite authors. Thank you.
JavaJunkie4eVa chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Loved it...
cywen69 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Another great story, as per your usual. I find one of your story update in my inbox, is like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day. OK, enough smoke up you ass, I love reading your stuff, you know it enough said. LOL!

As for this one, the concept has been done way too much, but it hasn't been done this good. I think I read one or two others that are almost as good, but you have a flare for the dirty foreplay. You are like the queen of foreplay and teasing, even in your tamer fics it's there to a less degree, that keeps me wanting for more. And the best part of your mature fics is that there is a real story that leads uo to all that good sex. I loved her taking care of him. I loved them checking each other out every chance they got. It's just a shame he got her sick.

I really loved it!

Wendy
marym47 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Just chiming in to say, yes, still reading, and very much yes, still loving your stories. So funny and sweet and sexy. Love the dialogue you write for the two of them, and love the parts without dialogue as well. Thanks for all the time and energy and talent you put into your stories, and thanks for sharing them with us.
kim chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Another sick story - actually one of the best I've read. L & L were in character although I was disappointed that Lorelai did not talk with Rory about taking care of Luke.

Unfortunately, I just got my flu shot so I guess that I won't be getting any nursing from diner owners!
penguinopus chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
As always, reading one of your stories was a pleasure! (that could be a mild dirty, huh?) You have such a great comic sense. Here are just a few of my favorite lines.

And there's no shame in having to sit down, Luke.

He had a really cute belly button.

Your mind is like a whole paradise of inappropriateness.

Lorelai hopped aboard the Moanorail

This bed is dangerously misleading

What about the rub downs?

Actually there are so many more, but these were just some of my highlights. These are lines that would make the motion picture trailer. Big difference between your stories and most of the movies out there? Your stories would actually live up to the potential that the trailers hint at!
BFD chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
WOW, you've done it again. Everyone of your stories get better and better, and it's a real pleasure to read them. Thanks for making my day again.
Holly Ferguson chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
OMG! that was a freaking amazing story, i absolously loved it, i love it when you actually get to see L'n'L get togeather you get to see the whole process of them getting togeather, THATS WHAT I LOVE! i do like reading ones where they are togeather allready too but they have to be good to get a review from me:D
iapi173 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Loved this!, I don't know which part I loved the most though, but it was so sweet and hot all at the same time and that's exactly what I wanted to read.

I just love how you write these amazing characters, you're def. one of my fav authors and I'm always expecting to find an alert in my e-mail saying that you've written another amazing story.
WritelkeUmeanit chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Another fun one!

You've done it once agian! Loved it! Amazing! Fabulous! Great! Brilliant! Pick one and insert here, :).

Can't wait for your next one!
bellybuttonsrcool chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Really awesome story! Please don't stop writing. You don't know how excited I was to get my e-mail notification this morning.
Copop chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
So :D

First of all, sacrificing sleep to be able to read your story right away and obey the law of fanfiction.

I'm so happy when I have an alert from you in my email box. You have no idea :D

Review:

I loved the German teasing. I'm a German, and it's truly amazing how many German words there are in American English, and I loved how Lorelai used that to tease Luke :D

And I was so hoping you would take vakan's advice, I was waiting for such a story from you, too. Because, let's be honest here, you could even do a thing done many times before even better. I love your version so much, and it truly shows their affection toward each other.

I liked you made Luke the sick one first, because I just like it better when Lorelai falls for him, so thanks for that :)

Her cooking and taking care of Luke *sigh* So nice.

Loved how the massaging/rubbing turned into love-making and for about 80 minutes, gosh! They both know how to do it right, and not to forget, Luke was sick still, kind of :P How must it be when he is totally healthy :P

Lorelai, beware :D

Hehe, and of course Lorelai has to be taken care of now. I bet, like she said herself, she is even a worse sick dude than Luke.

Oh, and my favorite word from here: Moanorail. LMAO!Awesome :D

So, I loved this so much. I hope you won't ever stop writing.

Hehe, and if you mother every story, which is right, they are your babies, you already have 41 now :D Congrats :P

Till the next one, and sorry for saying this, it just has to get out: I love you, too!
sudi chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
hihi. hit the wrong button and my review was out, before i even wrote it.

ok. so again:

Loved it. It realy made my day.

I think you handled the topic just great.

Lorelai was so caring, so sweet oh and poor Luke...

I had to laugh so many times (cant remember the exact lines, tough, sorry.)

Just keep writing. I am looking forward to it.

This is one of my favourite stories of yours.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »