Reviews for Moonlight
A chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
This chapter was even better then the first! So much excitement and so well-written! Im wondering if Yakura will become the future mom of kiki. Afterall, she loves herbs, settled down by the mountain, and likes living in small places. I also wonder why Yakura blushed when hearing about the next chapter. Please update soon! Pretty please?
A chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
That was so exciting! I cant wait to see where Yakura will go. Rei is funny. Sorry Im not writing much, but I always have short reviews for stories I really want to read.
On to chapter 2!
G chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Aha! I like The author's note-combined-with-dialogue things at the beginning and end!
Altthough I love Kiki, I also like Yukima. She seems more like me.
I wonder where you'll go with this?
G chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Great work! I love Rei ;D He reminds me of GiGi.. but in a different way somehow!
Yukina is great. First off, I love her name! But more impotantly, I like her passion for herbs and medecine..I wonder what adventures she'll find?
FanGirl98578 chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
More chappie for me? Please?
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
i loved it! can't wait for more!
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Cool two chapters
Sidney is beast chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
This was really nice and I hope you add the next chapter soon! I'm looking forward to it!

Wolfsbane-Nin chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Heh. That was pretty cool :)

It was a good read...except for some misspelled words like 'cain'...

Have fun with...whatever you're doing. -Bye bye!
The SPAZtastic Lawlrus chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Interesting story, I liked it! You did a great job, very engaging. It got very dialogue heavy near the end, and there were a lot of characters to keep track of, but other than that, great, great job!
Akatsuki Demon Kiera666 chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
(chuckles) I went to look up "How Far I'll Fly" so I could listen to it while reading the lyrics and it looks like you mixed up the second and third verses (just so you know). Other then that this storry is turning out cute._
Nami Minamura chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
I absolutely love your story so far. I think you are doing a great job so far. One thing I notice with stories like this is that the author tends to stick to the original story and basically, tell the entire story all over again. But on the conterary, I found this to be a compelling and original story. Great job and I can't wait to read more from you.
ChiTsunamixx chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
I absolutely loved it.

It really captures the essence of Kiki's Delivery Service, but remains to be a stand-alone story.

I find it really compelling and intriguing with the whole clinic thing, and buying her own house. (

Keep it coming, 'cause I'll keep reading!

PisceanReve chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Well, this isn't boring to me despite what you say; I like it :D

It's a nice little adventure story and I want to see what happens next-I like how you introduced her special skill in this chapter
AzureSky13 chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
yay! I was happy to see the email regarding that you'd updated heh, loved the chapter! please keep going!