Reviews for Moonlight
Rexa13 chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
Yays you updated. Nice chapter, can't wait to find out what this interesting stuff is.

I have a cane, they're really handy. Especailly when you're a legally(I'm really only a little over half) blind teenager who can legally hit cars and get away with it.

Lord Brambleeyes chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
Great chapter, a little rushed, but very good. I love the way you write Rei!

HookedOnAvatar011 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I liked it! There are only a few Kiki stories so PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
fishie-twin chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
- Yay! This is a really good story so far, and you've only just begun! w I am very much looking forward to reading more, but I shall be patient. I know how busy it is to write a story and balance everything else at the same time. I'm still trying to find time to work on mine without giving myself a headache.

All in all, extremely good writing, very descriptive! I can't wait to find out where the storyline goes! Keep up the fantastic work! :3

Becca chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Very nice devlopment of a character. I can already see her character traits. Solid dialogue too. I hope that you make her even more distinct as a character as it goes on. Could use better descriptions of setting. Just messiness doesn't describe much, give specifics. Otherwise, keep it up please!
Blasphemy9 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
cool story, like to see more soon :)
PisceanReve chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Very good! I enjoyed reading it-sounds unique, keep writing!
GossimerWings chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
ahh! so cute! lol love it, I found your start quite refreshing. It would be lovely to see some romance *nudge* heheh, but good start, can't wait to see what you come up with next!
123456789abcdefghijk chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Omg, this is great that you started Kiki's Devilery Service on fanfic! And this story is so cute!

Can't wait until chapter 2! :D

djfox31 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Yay! I've been waiting to read some Kiki's Delivery Service fan fiction! Thank you! u
Ravenshirin chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Hey, that wasn't half bad. It was a lot like the movie, but that's okay. Suppose that's how they all are before they leave? Anyways, I liked it. Keep up the good work!
Rexa13 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
This started out pretty good. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
fat-cat-capsizing chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Hey! Love it so far, I like Rei, he seems like such a grumpy, yet totally lovable cat! I love your writing style, you have to update soon! Or else I shall have to inflict a barrage of rotten apples on you! Mwuahaha! just kidding. Update soon!
Sapphire Rose E chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
i think it was good. reminded so much of Kiki's Delivery Service, but with its own special twist. thanks for writing!
Fantony chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Yeah, a Kiki's delivery service fanfic! I always wondered why no one had written one on that anime! Thanks to you, that's fixed now! That was pretty cute, well done! :-)
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »