Reviews for The Rules
Avide chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Well-written and not bad!

I like Charlie.
AllAboutTheDRAMA chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Wow. I clicked on this cause I thought it was Charlie Bone, and the characters could also be exactly the same, I didn't realize it was a different series until I was done reading it. Good writing!
ellymelly chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Love this because it's so true. He really does love her but rules are rules. This is a sad, but beautiful fic. thank you for writing it!
Belka chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I haven't read this story before, but I have just now and I guess, you're absolutely right!:)
Kay20 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Oh - poor Charlie. Nice job getting into his head, and I think you've definitely got a piece of him pinned for sure.

Here's to hoping they do something with this one!
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
WOW! This was a really wonderful look in to Charlie's head - something I admit, I've been toying with myself. Your flow is gentle and rambling and yet convey's his fears, anguishes and laments. Charlie is about the rules, but for Liv, he softens. And his gentleness around her is very telling. PERFECT Charlie characterizations.

I don't know about Liv falling for Peter (yet) but I have no doubt that Charlie is seeing them together and wondering what Peter's intensions are. And the fact that he knows Peter isn't all that trust worthy plays into your ending perfectly.

Bravo! I do hope you write more Fringe!
musing11 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
this is really great. lovely characterization :)