Reviews for Queen of Pages
As it has been several years, I'm guessing that there won't be an update soon. However I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed reading this, the writing and the story line. It is absolutely fantastic.
Chameleon-Bookworm chapter 9 . 3/21
I know it's going to be a slow burn and all, but the scene where she fell asleep on him was adorable! :)
kimdras chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
kindly update
Guest chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
I like it.
ilovewaltdisney chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
Love this story, really hope you haven't abandoned it.
BookFreak976 chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
So I'm guessing you gave up on this? Aw, I was looking forward to when she gets breasts!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
Question: are you going to continue this? Because I really like it, and I was wondering if you had abandoned it. Because that would make me very sad.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
lovely story! hope you continue soon! :)
rayo1521 chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
This is amzingly awesome! I really hope you come back to it. :)
fountain.of.ink chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
I would absolutely freaking LOVE for you to continue one with this story! I wan to read more KelRoald, I think they are completely adorable _

Did you say that you dont have the book to continue writing this? Bc if that's the problem, I actually have all the PotS books in PDF format and would gladly send them to you via email. If you would like, that is.

-bnly
PaulaB87 chapter 9 . 3/30/2012
well written i hoe you continue it
TamariChan chapter 9 . 12/20/2011
Another few days have gone and far more. Please update soon, I love this story! I seem to recall you mentioning English wasn't your first language? If so, you are truly an amazing writer, since you write more clearly than many native speakers. If not, you still seem to have an excellent grasp on your words. Everyone is very in character, and I love how you've fleshed out some who weren't given much detail in TP's works. Well done and please continue!
t.m.w.13 chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
noooooo why did it end :[
Lynxgoddess chapter 9 . 7/27/2011
Hey, I know it's been a while since you updated, but I just wanted to let you know I really enjoy this story. Roald/Kel are rather well matched in my opinion. They have the same calm base that seethes at the same injustices. She brings a lot of commoners/outsiders to their side and he brings the nobles. It's an excellent story and I hope you continue working on it. Great job!
Kat1132 chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
Beautifully done. I love how seamlessly this fits into the book. I Really wish that you would continue though, three years is an awefully long time to lose one of these books. You poor thing, how must you be surviving? I am completely in love with this. If there is more to come, please let me know.