Reviews for It's been 98 Years
Motherof8 chapter 11 . 10/15/2015
That's crazy if Bella would take him back
Motherof8 chapter 9 . 10/15/2015
Hate it. How could he? Bella should run as fast as she dan
Motherof8 chapter 7 . 10/15/2015
She was too quick to forgive him
Motherof8 chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
Poor bella
Guest chapter 15 . 12/4/2012
The fight was diapointing - incomplete and with a lack of information. Otherwise a nice story.
josaphinalina chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
wow im ready the first chappy and now im obsesded with it!
Hatty101 chapter 15 . 3/14/2010
WOW THAT WAS AMAZING PLEASE WRITE MORE STORYS YOUR EXCELLENT AT WRITING ! HATTY101 X
gemma loves edward chapter 15 . 2/6/2010
really good story your a great writer well done :)
LizbethMarie chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
the story was great up until this point. Vampires mate once. And it's for life. I know it's an AU buut you can't stray too far from the actual guidelines. A good AU is one that can be believable. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just telling you how it is. I can't finish this story right now. If Edward and Alice had just slept together that would be different. But being mated... SO different.
Stefan Lee Salvatore chapter 15 . 1/25/2010
This was so wonderful. I liked the twist you added in.
windmelody chapter 15 . 1/4/2010
I love it but it's sad that most of the Corelli family died
Sara chapter 9 . 12/9/2009
Hey there!

So far I like your writing style.. but the Bella in this story? ..Not so much. How can she be so calm about all of the sh** Edward is pulling? Right now I'm sitting in front of my laptop and seriously want your Bella to grow a pair (shush.. you know what I mean ;) ) and kick his butt! It seriously makes no sense to me..

He tells his family that their leaving is Bella's fault, leaves her to die, and all he has to do is say that he didn't mean it and she's happy again? oO It just makes no sense to me.. And after he pulled that crap we find out that he's basically with ALICE? Come on! Give us a break and please please please let Bella kick his butt in one of the next chapters, before it gets all fluffy again.

So.. okay.. I just HAD to get that out! I'm all for quiet, shy, forgiving Bella, but enough is enough. Seriously.

Sara
Debussy's Melody chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
I like, I like. Can't wait to read the next chappie :)
xxblackxrosexx chapter 15 . 11/19/2009
i liked it i sorta hated she didnt remember jacob at all but still pretty awsome
Sitanya chapter 6 . 11/3/2009
Oh and ; the others take it like a comedy! They didn't even say they were sorry!