Reviews for The Power of Haruhi Suzumiya
Guest chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
Elegant chapter, and indeed all chapters)
I can count on a sequel? I hope it is)
clowcard123 chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
AWESOME! MORE PLEASE?
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 8 . 11/22/2009
...You're my hero... This is amazing...
Raineh Daze chapter 7 . 11/22/2009
This is actually a review for the next chapter. Anyway...

Why is Kyoko now calling Kyon someone's property? I didn't know he was a slave. It's not as if he BELONGS to anyone. O_o

He may be treated like a slave but he isn't one, last time I checked. Besides, he has too much influence for that position. XD
Raineh Daze chapter 8 . 11/17/2009
I'm going to a chocolate factory the day after that release date, so I have plenty of reason to remember it. I'm expecting you to keep to that date, as I want to know what happens next. P

One small complaint: You're putting multiple speakers in one paragraph. New speaker New paragraph. That's not sentence structure, that's paragraphing. And it's helpful because it makes it easier to keep track of who's speaking. Plus everything looks less clumped together (unless you have really long paragraphs anyway).
Dentonator chapter 8 . 11/11/2009
Hi Xoraan14,

Please excuse me if i am doing this wrong. This is my first review on as I have just joined.

I just wanted to let you know, I really liked your story. Particularly the way you kept your characters true to the anime, very well done.

I hope you're still intending to write a finishing chapter to this story, as I can't wait to read the end of your fanfic.

Best Wishes

Dentonator
tojot chapter 8 . 11/7/2009
If you want to keep up on your Kyonspeak, I would suggest reading the novels instead. They are less infuriating, as the endless summer is told in one go instead of being told in eight repeating installments; if the author had done that, we would have a whole book called "the Repetition of Haruhi Suzumiya" and the book series would have lost its appeal. Thank goodness

If don't have a place to read the novels (disregard if you do)

I would suggest .
Legacyofthedawn chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
if it makes you feel better, "vanishment" is turning into a movie in 2010 :)
HarimaHige chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
good to hear that you want to continue. its a good story.
HarimaHige chapter 7 . 11/5/2009
sweet date
Broken Kilter Express chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
I like your story, but i must honestly say that the way you write causes me to just into a state of tl;dr constantly. I've read this twice and found that what you should concentrate on is cutting down your paragraphs and having a pattern of small ones with single sentences in between for more impact, a bit like this chap except actual story instead of notes.

And i myself had a plan involving a haruhi-learns fic, which i will release soon. I already have a haruhi-has-known-for-a-while fic out there and this fic might be too similar, so ill watch out.

But im happy that you're taking up the mantle of writing again.

P.S: Kyoani made both shows, so Yui and Haruhi would probably have to look similar.
Would You Hurry It Up chapter 7 . 11/4/2009
So...are you done? Cause I want to read the rest!
Would You Hurry It Up chapter 5 . 11/4/2009
Wow, didn't see that coming!
Would You Hurry It Up chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
Sounds like brainwashing to me...
Would You Hurry It Up chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
whoa Koizumi got a little pissed there. Cool!

sry, would add more comments, but I'm on the internet via Nintendo Wii. Good so far!