Reviews for Of Love and Hate
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 5/28
That was cute. Thanks
elmaa chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I love how you portrayed them! I actually was really into their characters... the ending was possibly a bit rushed/whole-hearted change. If we didn't know who they were, this would not be acceptable but because its edward and bella and they ALWAYS have to end happy, I suppose its okay.

the english? the phrasing was a bit awkward in the beginning, and again at the end but it was really good in the middle :) (i got completely sucked into the story, probably wouldnt even notice any errors xD) and yeah. wow! you're so lucky you're multi-lingual ! very good job :)
CapacityForWings chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
You know, I think I read this a while ago and reviewed it then, but I had to review it again! It's so amazing.. your writing is wonderful. And your english is spot on, so no worries there! ;)

This oneshot just.. it just makes my heart happy!

-Kate
hot 101 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
That was so sweet, I loved it!.And your writing was fantastic!.
dreaming in black and white chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Hi! Popped over from Twilighted to read your story...and wow. I absolutely love it!

Your English is better than a lot of native speakers on here, your writing is really good and i love the way you show the characters...

Yes. As you can probably tell, I really like this story. Well done and hope to read more stuff soon! x :)
ExpletiveExpert chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Very good, I loved it, so sweet! :)
Foxy-Fire6677 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
MORE,MORE, MORE..PLEASE ADD MORE. THIS IS THE BEST ONE SO FAR I HAVE BUTTERFLYS IN MY STOMACH!
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Aww, I loved it :)
AlexaSinead chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Omg I fell in love wityh the story... it was so cute!
olypmicswimmer16 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
wow this is great i love it. i hope theres more comming
TwinklyLights93 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
This was adorable, I loved it!

~ Malice
XmillieXjrX chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
This is REALLY well written! I cant believe that your 1st language isnt english! i swear you can spell and have better punctuation than people that ONLY speak english (like me, unless you call 'learning' spanish at school bilingual)

Really god!
randomperson chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Aw. That was so cute. A little short though. You should have made it a little longer. It wowuld have been a really good full-blown story.