Reviews for Unlocked
Kira the DaySlayer chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Hot!

This is so good. And like everyone else I love the innuendo.

Please Update Soon!
Lrnd chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Excellent beginning
Takeo chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Hey mister.

You can't just leave it at that, you bastard! This has all the makings of a great story and you should give it the chance it deserves. I really liked the setup, you actually found a way of making Malfoy and Harry becoming closer believable, unlike most H/D writers, who mostly seem to just ignore everything JK has written. Besides, your smut is REALLY divine!

So where is this H/D relationship going? Huh? Not to waste, I hope. Because, you know, that would be such a waste. I read from your profile that you don't have much of an attention span, but please, please, please continue this one! Just think of it one chapter at a time, then it's just like writing a serial of one-shots. Not that I'd know much of one-shots, since the one I started to write now has 20 chapters and counting (3 years later and then some). It just seems to have such a delicious balance between sex and storyline, which is rare.

Anyway, thanks for the great start, at least,

;)

Takeo

P.S. Long stories mean a lot of reviews. That's good, isn't it?
BlackWolfDrappa chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Damn, I definately need a cold shower now. Get any wood. *shakes haed laughing* Yeah, I guess you could say they did. And alot of it too.
BlackWolfDrappa chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Naw. Forget Ginny. Take Draco instead. Leave the locket be. I need a cold shower now.
KurtFabulous chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
I loved it! Hope Harry forgets about ginny and just stays with Draco! and loved the innuendo at the end!
ranchan-akari chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
*snickers* Love the innuendo in the last part. XDD
lowlizah chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Really good. Is there a sequel? Forget about Ginny, Draco is so much better.
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
O~! Interesting! XDD Love the sorta-not-really vulnerable!Draco. Vulnerabl!Draco is simply so squee-worthy..._ *squees accordingly* How are they going to destroy the locket? And who cares about Ginny, Harry! You have something much better now-Draco! *cackles evilly* Fun, fun, fun~! _~
Smoocher of Evil chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Nice job so far! I'm excited to see what comes next!