Reviews for The Quest
Elen-Di chapter 7 . 4/27
They're so cute. I'm dreading getting to ch 9, tho, because that can't possibly be the end of the story! Will we ever find out what happens next?
Elen-Di chapter 5 . 4/27
This is super entertaining - I like how Nevan's starting to hear the Stars' voices (heheheh) though I'm really curious about Jayden's inanimate objects powers and where that comes from.
Elen-Di chapter 3 . 4/27
Very intriguing! I'm curious to see where you run with this and all the character development. I like the line pulled from Moonlight Densetsu too.
gabeliz.castillocarin chapter 9 . 4/3
I hope you update soon and have more serena and darien :) I have Enjoyed the story very much and it is so different from the other that I have read
KageNoNeko chapter 9 . 3/22
I thin I will leave you some comments for motivation. I love this twist on the series and I would love to see what will happen at the party and what not.
Latebuttruefan chapter 9 . 1/6
This is sooooo good! Update please? Such an amazing twist on everything. I don't think I've read anything like this before :-)
angeljme chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
i had to re-read this whole story again since i think i missed some chapters before... also, the writer is back and i'm hoping she'll post a new chapter

yay! for the quest
angeljme chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
those two are are hot headed and hot tempered to be together... won't work at all
angeljme chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
Jayden's power is way cool.. or very amusing at the least
angeljme chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
nice! i really like how the guys interact with each other.
AvoidedIsland chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
Ah! You broke my heart by not updating this. It's a lovely fun read and it's great to see the spotlight on each couple! I hope you come back and finish this fic!
Sleepyreader319 chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
I like the concept of the Quest, but who is Trista anyways. Update soon!
Hellhound05 chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
This is an excellent story! I love the senshi and shitennou in college! It just makes everything more awkward! Please update soon!
Red-Elephant chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
I'm really enjoying this story. Its refreshing & funny, I like the twist of the Quest & I adore Zane. I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
So happy to see this is back on the drawing board in your bio!