Reviews for Rebellion
AnotherChapterOfMe chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Do you know what you're doing to my heart? Do you?
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Hope House can start trusting Wilson fairly soon and that their relationship can survive this latest curveball.

Loved it!
Ashaera chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
This chapter was a whirlwind of emotions! I hope their relationship evens out a bit and that trust starts showing up.

Great job! Keep it up!
n64gbachick chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Wow..that was amazing..intense..realistic. I could see this actually being an episode. You've got the characters done to a "T"..there thought and emotional patterns. I've read one of your other works.."Surrender" I believe. And while I enjoyed that as well as light reading, I was greatly impressed with the depth of this story. I'm glad I took the time to read it, I was not disappointed. I look forward to reading all your other House/Wilson works.

Erin
bmax chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
This was so powerful and emotional. House being his stubborn self and Wilson trying to match that stubbornness.

Wilson almost came across as uncaring and brutal but his inner thoughts softened him up and made us realize he was doing this for House's own good. You can still feel the love between them, especially at the end.

Fantastic job!
shadowdreamer Lady Fate chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
more please
Everto Tonsor chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Wilson had got some serious issues. And the way he was earlier about the apology reminds me of Tritter-that's just so messed up. Pick up the papers or spend hours in pain? tsk tsk.
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 1 . 11/10/2008