Reviews for Alone
Maiannaise chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Great story so far carry on writing.
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Keep it up :)seems to be a bit slow at the moment , but u are doing fine
DarknessSeeps chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This is freaking good! So sad though, but I love the story plot. You are a great writer so please don't stop writing :) This is a great start to a story because it makes a reader want to read more and it makes me think who are they? please don't stop writing :D Luce
inastorminmybestdress chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
I know the second chapter was posted like 2 years ago, but please write some more! This is so good! I'm really curious as to what mistake she made and why she's being kept in that room. Not to mention, major cliffhanger! You can't just leave it like that, it's cruel.

Please, please, please add some more

~Elz
BrookeyKookie chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
please keep writing! i want to read more ofthis story! pllleeaassee!(:D
ToddandViola chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Hi,

How do I describe it in only 10 characters? Well, it kept me reading till the end. I loved the way you made counting the diamonds on her wall like a mundane thing to her. It was quite incredible. I could never write a thing like this, because I can't write about nothing at all. Don't take that the wrong way; I mean I can't keep my readers going if all I'm doing is talking about how weary my character is, and how she wishes her long lost life, which seems so far away ... Amazing suspence right through until the end. Can't think what relevance it has to Girl, Missing though? Would suggest Life of Pi, Frozen Fire and the Angel Collector (Angel Collecter's by Bali Rai).

I think you're my idol. (Along with Phillipa Gregory, Bali Rai, Marie-Louise Jensen and Joseph Delaney.)

Regards,

TheYoungPoet.
JessieIero chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
hi umm i have read girl missing and i was wondering how this will become like it?

i loved the first two chapters and i cant wait for the next

if you would read my storys and give me your opinions of them i would be forever greatfull and i was wondering if you would be my beta?

thanks Jessie
cazyshell chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
this is really good can u carry it on please
ironicallynameless chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
Wow. This is really good. You're writing style is so good, I love the way you describe the room without us ever feeling like you're describing the room. Really good (I'm repeating myself), please write more.
ghostofdoctorpast chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
wow, this is really well wriite. it is really CREEPY THOUGH!
Fifi-a-la-froofroo chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
good story, but where's the next chapter? lol let me know i wan2 read it!
BlackDeathAngel chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
WHOO!

Chapter 2!

That rhymes!

Write some more!

Before i break down your door!

Uh...

D?

Ly Es!

x
MagentaEmeraldTangerineEbony chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
omg! this was amazing and so exciting! I really want to know what happens next! You are such a good writer and keep on writing!
BookerSeeFoodBookerEat chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
that has disturbed me but it was the best story out off every single one i loved it it was fantastic i feel so sorry for her but i really want to know wat she done that was so bad she dezurved that her head getting banged against the wall im like who would do that WHO i love the story plz hurry and and do chapter 3 i cant wait u really no how to end well not end a good book i love it i really do I NEED TO READ MORE MORE this is defently one off my favs books i swear fantastic carry on with the good improvement needs to b made.
ghostofdoctorpast chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
cool begining, nice way of opening the story up. i have noticed that you were writing bits in different tenses. it is being picky but with a good story like this you do NOT want to ruin it with little mistakes. over all excellent work.

My writers tip is always the same: write loads more!