Reviews for Late Night
Twilightforever5 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I love it write more of marcus and hermione please
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
One shots are pointless, if they are well written! This couple is starting to grow on my. I always did picture Marcus as someone having daddy issues. Great work!
TherSia chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Please don't stop writing about Hermione and Marcus. I'm all for Draco and Hermione but I love this Marcus!
lady innogen chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Can never read enough of this couple! I love your stories!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
loved it!
1ori ann chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I love your Marcus/Hermione stories. I also love how it is tied to Happenstance.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Marcus is so underloved. Thanks for writing him in so many great fics!
r.a.b. shoulda lived chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I can tell you love this pairing considering about half of the Marcus/Hermione stories are by you :P Second one I read from you and enjoyed
Peacheschica chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I, too, have come to love this couple. I like how much Marcus seems to adore and respect hermionie. Please do write more oneshots like this!
Ms.LadyOfCalibre chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This has to be the one-shot I love most out of all the fics you have written about this couple.

Simple yet so potent and powerful.

Loved it.

x
soubifan700 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
aw what a cute story:) i luv hermione/marcus fics! Great oneshoto
TillyMe chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
thats ngragulations.
Tiz Lestrange chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I just love your stories of Hermione and Marcus.
BluDust chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
i just dont get why harmione and marcus mflint every fanficgtion writeen about them is a one short uh
LeaFairy124 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Aw! This was another cute one-shot! Marcus and Hermione are absolutely adorable together. *sighs*

I just realized though, that these one-shot's are set after your fic 'Happenstance', which I haven't read yet. *smacks self* Stupid! Oh well. LoL!

Anyways, I loved this!