Reviews for Kodak Moments
AliceMcNerney chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
awwww a perfect piece of fanfiction! The first Office fic I've ever read and I loved it! Short but sweet!
thank you! 3
MegLT chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I really love this! I want Holly back so this can happen! They are too perfect for one another!
vesperlynds chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I loved that. It was amazing.
OfficeFreak chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
This is so cute! It's kind of disturbing, because I was actually listening to a Miley Cyrus song when I read this! So I thought that little bit you but in was hilarious! Such a cute story, though! I wish Holly could have stayed and this would have happened!
officejam chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
this is so cute! i really wish there were more michael/holly fics. they were so adorable, and i really truly hope they bring her back for michael, because i think he really really liked her. and they were perfect for each other.

great job]
Gotapenname chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Holly and Michel are wonderful pairing and have been waiting for story like this. Thank you for it.
bingbangboom714 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Awh!

It was so cute!

I loved it!

Great job!

Again, this was so cute!
CarolStevens chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Aww! So great to see more Molly stories out there! Great job with this one. A Molly baby is just TOO adorable to even think about. haha.
gnbrules chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
So sweet. I wanted it to end differently too. They were so cute together. :) Anyway, great job. I particularly liked Michael's secret about horror movies and his perspective on contradictions. Perfect.
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
This story is amazing. I love it!