Reviews for Cynder's Decision
grvest chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
WOW gotta say the whole last chapter kind fo confused me cause iv'e never played eternal night but still i mean you had spyro beat gaul way too easy i'm not saying that you need to drag out the boss fights for 3 whole chapters with that tiny square scroll bare but iv'e got to say you couldv'e let gaul hit spyro more than just a surprise attack other than that whole thing great story man the romance was good but the whole crystal thing i don't know why you stuck her in there i mean she didn't really even do any fighting overall story was short but really good nice romance and the plot was a bit straight forward cause i know a bit about eternal night(never played the game unfortunatly) iv'e got to say it was interesting i like the oc's and i'm gonna stop being Volteer and just say really good story
Draco Arc Nova chapter 5 . 12/19/2008
Very nice. I liked this story a lot. It's interesting how events can be changed, but the ending remains relatively the same. Sorry for the breifness of this review, but I'm still partily asleep. Snow Day today! Thank God.

Wear courage as your armor and wield honor as you blade - Shadow Dragon 537039
Given-Inside chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
lol, dude...read Eragon much? :)

It was a nice chapter, but Darrius seems too...well...easy to get out of trouble? Maybe it's just because I'm a believer in reality more than the magical sense, and sprouting wings out of nowhere by a simple spell just didn't feel right. Not letting it stop me from reading, but I'm always honest in my thoughts. And FYI...your writing is pretty phenomenal as it stands now. I don't really see anything I could work with you on except small grammatical things :)

Yours,

G.I
RedDragonX chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
Nicely done once more. Keep up the good work. I noticed that you changed the paragraphs lol...w/e works for you man. Keep it up!
RedDragonX chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Excellent start. Not bad at all my friend. I must certainly say that like John before me..I am impressed with what I see. I always did wonder "what if" in that scenario. The only thing I managed to catch were several small spelling mistakes. Other then that the story flows very well. You word usage is excellent..and your sentences are structered well. I did noticed that you center your story. This is the decision of the writer..so I will not make a big deal about it...just was a different read then usual. Anyways you are off to an excellent start! I encourage you to keep writing and keep reading!
Given-Inside chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I like this...I like this a lot. Seeing youtube cutscenes made me like TEN, but reading your take on what SHOULD have been...damn :)

Heh, I'mll move it to our Spy/cyn archieve since I'm now a member, lol :)

Yours,

G.I
Aduro Tri chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I'll say this, your a good author, although my story may change ratings from T to M