Reviews for Life is a joy
pamelacullen4ever chapter 25 . 12/13/2010
omg great story it made me cry
pamelacullen4ever chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
ur a good author im just reading ur story iz it an edward and bella story be cuz if i iz i like no loooove it
kaydebug chapter 24 . 6/21/2010
I really don't like how Edward is gonna die! I mean i hate it how whenever they get close she leaves or someone is dying! I mean seriously! Just let them be happy... but over all i really do like the story.
whitegurl2013 chapter 25 . 6/18/2010
im confused...bella and edward died? how? i dont understand.
LilMissAj chapter 25 . 2/28/2010
aw that was so sad but so lovely at the end of the story i love the fact that they are watching over them all but it was so sad to read they was dead i acttuly started crying lol
XBaby Rose CullenX chapter 26 . 1/8/2010
ahh i loved that story bella had a rough time and the ending just made me cry. im glad that even in death edward and bella were meant to be.
Ness88 chapter 26 . 12/15/2009
omg this story's just amazing .x.x.x.
Twilight44 chapter 25 . 10/24/2009
Huh? Here I am waiting to hear what Edward was dying of and the next thing I know - he and Bella are both dead from a car accident and their kids giggle about their death?

Were you sick of the story and just wanted to wrap it up?

This chapter was a dissappointment!
Twilight44 chapter 19 . 10/17/2009
This is the stupidest Bella ever for not calling the Police! Stupidest Cullens for not making her call the Police! for God sakes, her dad is a cop!
Twilight44 chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
1st I really like the story!

Don't get mad - you want reviews - remember I like the story!

You use a lot of incorrect words (but I can tell what you meant to say). Also the grammar is poor ie. Is you ok? (Are you ok?)

If this was fixed it would be fantastic and draw an older audience of readers that are annoyed by that stuff.
Twilight44 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
so far so good! Half a dozen 'whilst's though!
CaseyAndDawson4Ever chapter 25 . 10/7/2009
Wow I have never enjoyed reading a story so much as I do with this one this story was totally amazing and I really enjoyed reading it you did an incrediable job with the characters..

And I cried when I realized that Edward and Bella died but you ended on a good note having both Bella and Edward up in Heaven together forever,

Keep the good work

U should be a writer
Smilelc chapter 25 . 10/4/2009
aww, i loved it!

great story!

beautifulsmilee chapter 26 . 9/26/2009
Amazing! I loved it! The sad was funny and so sad at the same time( after all Bella went through she was killed in a car accident, bad luck I guess). Thanks for sharing! :)
FeelingBella chapter 26 . 8/30/2009
It's a great story, but I've 1 question! What disease had Edward?