Reviews for Wife Swap: Cullen's vs Carter's
Lillian Marie Hope chapter 4 . 4/2
I tried looking for the episode but I couldn't find it. Could someone PM me the link if they find it please? xx
power214063 chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
please update
Jessalynne1031 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I'm from the South to, but I doubt the author's trying to make fun of us...they're trying to write a funny story. It's for comedy- like the Beverly Hillbillies. I don't take offense to it. I find this a well-written, funny story.
RealSouthern chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
THIS IS OFFENSIVE TO SOUTHHERN PEOPL! WE DON'T TALK LIKE THAT AND WE ARE SICK OF BEING MADE FUN OF FOR THOSE STUPID STEROTYPES! I ALREADY READ OTHER REVIEWS FROM SOUTHERN PEOPLE AND THEY AREN'T HAPPY EITHER. Please change it or you will lose a lot of readers. We hate it and we get bullied in real life and on the internet with stories, videos and in real life we get make fun of and people look down on all the time because of the sterotypes. NO ONE TALKS LIKE THIS. I'VE NEVER HEARD THIS BAD OF GRAMMAR FROM ANY STATE OF THE DEEP SOUTH. It's YA'LL which stands for you all like we're stands for we are. Change this please. Only 1% of the south is hillbilly. Hollywood lies all the time, but you still believe them all the time. why? Sorry, but I can't stand this anymore and trust me, all the southern readers have said something so you should realize that the way we talk dress, think, hobbies, likes and dislikes that is spread on television is NOT TRUE! How would you feel if we went around on TV and movies saying all the sterotypes and making fun of you and looked at you differently because of it. Please rewrite this to where it won't hurt anyone and make them mad.
Mad chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
Listen hear, I am from deep in the heart of Texas, and I live in the country and NO ONE, I repeat, NO ONE talks like that! Butter my buns and call me a bisicit? What the fudge? That's so stupid. Oh, it's not y'awl, it's y'all. Next time ya update I don't wanna see making fun of us because that ain't fucking right.
sprstrz not logged in chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
Are you making fun of us southerners? I don't know a single person in the world who talks like that. I don't like flaming, but that's seriously really offending.
Erin da half-vamp demi god chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
um... YOU NEED TO MAKE MORE CHAPTERS! ME AND MY BFF ARE SITTING HERE TRYING TO READ THE WHOLE STORY SOOOOO YOU NEED MORE CHAPS! AND PLEASE CONTINUE!
3mza chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
is it royce from breaking dawn the one who almost killed heer
23anonymous23 chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
please add. love your story. hilarious. i tried it with the southern accent and it cracked me up. hope you add more. i'll be waiting. thanks
StopTheMadness chapter 6 . 2/18/2010
aww I hope you update soon!

Peace

StopTheMadness
I'm Like Hey What's Up Hello chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
awesome
lunar-92-diamond chapter 6 . 10/9/2009
wa i like this story ya know why did u decide to do this to me to the people to US why i feel dead wa
RosyBlondieCullen101 chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
lol funny. but i don't think most southern people talk like that anymore. Just in TV and movies. I used to be southern. OMG i love your idea to have Bella's revange. Mwahahah!
twilightsagalover28 chapter 6 . 8/14/2009
you should have alice wear overalls or something super country that would make her die
Hallie chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
This story is awesome!

Why don't you start writing about how the moms switch? The hillbilly mom could be so surprised that she faints! Or maybe not. And Alice would have a heart attack when she finds out where shes going!