Reviews for Bruises
planet p chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I wonder why William's so angry at him, even as a little boy. He's not Jarod, after all. Later on in the show (or whenever), William is sent for re-education or whatnot, and he starts on about being religious; wouldn't that mean that he believes in souls and that each person is unique. Then, given that, he couldn't be angry at Gem for what he saw as Jarod's mistakes, unless he was being angry at Gem in a brother/child of Jarod kind of way, if that makes sense; which is silly, I think.

Do you think the sweepers would all be so horrible to a child, also; I'm not sure. People would usually tend to be kinder to a child, wouldn't they? And not all the sweepers can be horrid people, can they? Where would the Centre find these people, besides?

On a note of constructive criticism, there were a few spelling mistakes which you might one day go back and have a look at... it's not really that hard to edit stories, it just takes a lot of changing between pages, which, I know, can become tedious in time. :-)
Katescats chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Hi Just read your story it was good.