Reviews for Night Watchmen 102: Pearls Before Swine
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 18 . 4/26
Great story. Love to see another one, but I can wait. After all, you came out after the last 5 year drought swinging, so here's hoping on a repeat performance. These take the cake when it comes to Faith storylines in my experience. Will say that I'm kind of viscous in that I can't wait to see what happens if/when Buffy shows up again in Sunnydale.
Inoeth chapter 18 . 12/7/2016
A wonderful end to a wonderful series. I truly hope I get to read the next story, and the ones after that too, because so much has happened, and so much has yet to occur. Keep up the great work and know that you have fans of your stories all these years later.
sparrow2000 chapter 18 . 9/2/2016
I read the first couple of stories in this series over at TtH a while back, and was delighted to find more over here. I really enjoyed the dynamic between the core three and the maturity that comes with having support and understanding within the group.

I'm very intrigued how the central relationships might develop so I hope one of these days you have a chance to continue the series, but for now, I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed spending time with the stories that are there.

Cheers
sparrow
WyrdeDragon chapter 18 . 10/14/2015
Sad to see the sequel still isn't up yet. This was a great series. The only complaint I have is Scott seemed off. A bit of Faith slotting too much into Buffy's life & a bit like Groo, just added for needless drama. I really liked the Xan/Cord/Faith dynamic and it has enough drama without tossing Scott in too. If he was potential new Watchman, maybe.

Also loved the growing group. I like the way you use characters that were bit parts or extras in canon and give you them real stories and screen time.

I look forward to reading more of your work, but will keep hoping for more Night Watchmen.
CubsKing chapter 18 . 10/31/2014
Finally made it all the way through this series, now that you told me there's more on here than TtH. Excellent work. Ever going to come back to it? I'm curious to see where things go between Buffy and Pike, and how she would fit (or not fit) back in with the crew...

Keep up the good work!
Peaslums chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
Sad to see this one wasn't continued. Was also amazed to see how little attention this series received here on FFN. I know you started posting it on TtH, and was happily suprised to see much more here. I've yet to find one of your stories I didn't like, and I hope to see you back writing after you deal with whatever's going on in real life. Good luck, I look forward to your return.
Darkwulf187 chapter 18 . 5/5/2014
Dare I hope that you may get around to continuing this one, one of these days? I realize its been on hiatus for quite a while, but with such an excellent storyline and character portrayals it seems almost indecent for it to just hang out in limbo. As always, excellent use of Cordy/Xander...and bonus points for yet another sighting of my favorite background characters from 'The Pack' (especially Heidi, you always do extremely well with her).
gaiawolf chapter 18 . 4/8/2014
Well, I must say that I have enjoyed this series quite a bit, and that I will never look at mind-domination the same way again. Other stories have never quite hit the despair that I felt coming from Xander and Oz as the girls they know and love slowly slip away and become someone else.

This hit that spot quite nicely, and I doubt I'll ever look at a dominate spell from DnD quite the same way again.

Kudos and I hope you continue this series again, maybe bringing Buffy back. Or not. Still squicked with her having a relation with a mobile corpse, so yeah.
copps chapter 18 . 1/13/2014
are you going to continue this series or are you finished with it?
Rake1810 chapter 18 . 1/4/2014
Fantastic, i think this was my favorite so far besides for very first one and maybe the Lake House. looking forward to whats next.
Godogma chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
Soo glad it wasn't rape, or at least it doesn't seem to have been... Still have the same hackles raised though - gonna read something else and try to reset my instinctive emotional response... Or go shoot targets now and imagine an imaginary character's face on them...

Moving, brutal... dirty (and not in the good way)... And ecstatically good writing to pull up this sort of visceral reaction but I wish you hadn't used those themes.
Godogma chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
Yeah dude, really don't like the creep factor of this story particularly. Rape to me is not a good form of entertainment - which is why I refuse to watch Law and Order SVU... Sure, mention it once or something and deal with it... But I really don't like it happening to the main characters as a matter of course.

This story is starting to turn my stomach and make me mad... I had a friend who got raped and this is bringing up all kinda bad vibes and making me want to kill things kinda like that did when she told me about it...
Nerfhearder69 chapter 18 . 11/4/2013
Damn, but this is some of the best writing I have come across on any fanfic site!
crisangel chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
I noticed the Flowers On The Wall thing! Thought I was imagining it when a line or two didn't register, but now I feel so validated... lol
crisangel chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Hmm, that would explain the quick healing Cordy mentioned to Faith over the summer. Good callback, guy!