Reviews for Vincent Valentine: Turk
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
Too short! This could sooo go longer! Please make a continuance? I could totally see Vincent in a position to have to tell Karen and Cid about his own childhood, or an older Vincent with Chaos in him meeting Cid again, or something like that. Too good not to continue! Wah!
AUehara chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
nice! really nice! and yep! I agree, May rocks a lot!

Hmm, I found this Cid so cute! To think of him in this way is a bit strange to me, but still cute!

Atsuko Uehara
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
aww, child!Cid was cute! glad they're away from that creep. its a good fanfic, i like it.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 12/9/2008
Loovve it!
Myde the Turk chapter 5 . 11/19/2008
I love it, it's so cool. Poor Cid. He doesn't need a dad like that. Good thing Vincent showed up when he did, huh?

I'm gonna read the sequel now.

~Psycho!Demyx is Hearted
dgddsgg chapter 5 . 11/18/2008
Aw~! Such an adorable ending~! I can't wait for the sequel~! Dude, May's so kick-butt! XD Cid definitely takes after her!
Bob Da Peach chapter 5 . 11/17/2008
epic win.

Truly

WIN WIN WIN!

lol i'm having fun leame alone *pokes tongue out*
kyuubifox14 chapter 5 . 11/17/2008
I liked it and would like to see a sequel! If you upload one please message me! Thanks!
sareyva chapter 5 . 11/17/2008
"killing her for looking at him like that wouldn't perhaps be the best option he could take." LOL! No kidding. Vincent may be a fine Turk, but he's definitely lacking in everyday people skills.

That Karen seems like a savvy woman. It makes me wonder how she ever ended up with Cidney in the first place. Oh well - I do remember it being mentioned that he hadn't started out as a jerk.

May does kinda rock, doesn't she? While I'm sad for Vincent for deciding to leave, at least I feel like Karen and Cid will be OK now.

I'm looking forward to the sequel (and I hope your ears decide to behave!).
kyuubifox14 chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
Twas really good and I will be sad when it ends.. until i read the sequel!
dgddsgg chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
I will tell you how the hell that happened, Vinnie Valentine. You luffle Cid. Admit it.

XD O~! Twisty sequels? Those are the best kind of sequels~!

Great story so far, and I hope you don't get bored and decide to discontinue~! X3
dgddsgg chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
Every chapter I'm falling for tiny Cid more and more. Can I have him? -puppy dog eyes- Lol. Sorry. Fangirl urges. -hugs Cid protectively- I honestly need to draw something for this fic...
dgddsgg chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
I just adore tiny Cid. I'm sorry, but I've fallen for him. -glomps tiny Cid- And Karen's a very believable character. Just what I'd expect out of Cid's mom, really.
dgddsgg chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Man, I cannot tell you how long I've been waiting for a good Turk!Vinnie meets Cid as a child fic! -sniffles- I think I love you! -glomps-

But honestly, this fic makes me happy. Valenwind is the best pairing in the world in my mind. And tiny Cid is so cute~! X3
sareyva chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
The lunch scene was cute - actually the whole chapter was sweet, without being *too much*.

I wouldn't say from reading this chapter that Vincent has fallen in love quickly. He's just experiencing a way of being with people, a sense of family perhaps, that it doesn't sound like he's known in the past. While it may be foreign to him, he's come to like and want it. It's such a shame that we know how he ends up. I don't know what you're planning, but I hope Vincent can enjoy this for awhile.