Reviews for In Blackest Night
Uber Kewl chapter 1 . 3/15
hnnnnngh this was beautiful

what a bromance
katie chapter 1 . 2/20
I really enjoyed this story. Don't be so hard on yourself.
Sheep chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Good job!
Motherofthehorde chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
no some of us really do read the whole thing..And it was good ...short but good.
Motherofthehorde
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I did.
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
wow nice story :)
SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
FYI, I didn't skim. Personally, I see this as a friendship fic, and also a bit of why the whole Justice League needs the Flash, as evidenced by the whole Justice Lords shenanigans. Nicely done, though. I like it.
Wally 3 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Don't criticize yourself so much, this is one of the best Flash and John stories I've read. I loved how you portrayed the characters, and the interaction. Just like your other stories, this one is awesome! :) keep it up!
queer-serenity chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
HELLO! Late to the party here, but I LOVED THIS! I'm one of those huge John/Wally shippers, so this was lovely to read! It's kinda hard to find stuff like this out there, so thanks sooo much for writing! :')
annea101 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
hey i read the whole thing and went awwww
SpeedIronDetective32 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Haha! I read the whole thing! Promise! No skimming here! :D Really good. Very heartfelt! Nice job! :D
renegadewriter8 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
EEEEE This was awesome! loved it
Lyric chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Awwww! I loved it! It was so cute.
Weirdsbestfriend chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
To lazy to login lol! Loved this story and not exactly sure if I reviewed the last time I read this story because I don't think I was a member then and did not know how to review, if I did review though and it was just a while ago, well then here's number two because I love this obesity and it never gets old to read this!
All Nightmare Long chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I'll have you know that I read the whole thing. Hmph.

Okay, so... Was it supposed to be slash? Then it turned into friendship... Either way it was very touching. Thank you!