Reviews for I Lost On Jeopardy, Baby
Frosty Wolf chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Very amusing, there should be more stories like this.
thebestoftherest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Sequel it second maybe you can have it be where they each kiss Wally and Giganta and Tala get in the mix
Semerket chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
lol in his dreams.
fantasylover4evr chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
ROTFL! I loved it! i can understand why they swooned, I would so fight for Flash on anyday sigh :D
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Totally ass confusing! g
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
dont know whether to envy or curse wallys luck
twilight guardian chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
It was funny at first but towards the end I was pounding my head into the pillow going "No! No!" and then saying "What the hell?" at the end of the fic. Honestly, what was that all about?
redrose-melody chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
XD Guess Wally HIS Wally after all
balletangel19 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
That was too funny!
Sawyer Fan chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I really enjoyed this story! It was cute and funny. I always wanted Flash and Shayera to end up together. And in this story they sorta do...LOL. In a three some sort of way.

Thanks for a great read!
TouchOfViolet chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
That was so funny! My favorite part was probably the Diana/Shayera name calling bit. I must say, "Star Spangled Stripper" is a great line.
8I chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
That was HILARIOUS!

I can just imagine:

Bruce/Clark/John: RARRARARRAGH!

Wally: It's not my fault! They attacked me! There was nothing I could - AH! NO! STOP IT!

I loved Kara's line, "Ooh! My turn!"

Awesome.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
*ROFL* That was so totally hilarious! I thought that I was going to FALL OUT OF MY CHAIR when Kara wanted to kiss him too! And when he go in trouble with the three guys...HILARIOUS! You need to write more stories like this! Definitely going on my favorites list. :)

Miles3