Reviews for Aubade
kandita chapter 1 . 3/27
This should have a sequel to it
fhclause chapter 1 . 3/1
This is an awesome story. I love it!
Fher34 chapter 1 . 2/26
*weeps.
*sniff sniff.
I utterly loved it.
Im almost in tears...never mind, IM ALREADY CRYING OVER HERE!
This was great fluent beautiful.
*keeps on crying.
I just wish i had the chance of seeing Hinata's reaction to the letter...But alas. The ending was still amazing.
kiuibi123 chapter 1 . 1/3
it is not often on this sight, that you see this much insight, thought, and deliberation put into characters, even rarer when such characters are not OC's, and one part due to your insightfulness and one part to my semi-faulty keyboard, all I can say is wow.
BakaProductions chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
It's not often a GaaHina fic is this real, I love it!
Adelfi chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Wow
MissSlyRedFox chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Wow, you really nailed all the characters in this story. For a first time Gaahina story writer and not even really that invested in the couple you did an incredible job. Well done. :)
Guavary'DarkLavender chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
A book? Wow, GaaraXD
Anyway, great fic!:D
feedthegrimmjows chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Aw, I loved this! Very cute!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Sweet.
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I absolutely love the ending(:
palmtreehead chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Not really big on Gaara/Hinata myself but this was interesting and well-written. Thanks for sharing
Dee chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Heehee, that ending. I loved your characterisation of Gaara. :) Not much constructive criticism here, just admiration for a well-written piece of fanfiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
For not really liking the couple this was an amazing story. The transitions we're almost flawless and I was very happy with the ending. It made me want a part 2!
Balenciaga chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This is the first time that I read a GaaHina fic. Surprisingly, I liked it :) Gaara's so vulnerable and Hinata, too.

P.S. I like also the bit with Kankuro being friends with Kiba, the punch at Neji's team and you added Hanabi :)