Reviews for Aubade
LayzeeGodzilla chapter 1 . 9/8
Wow. Just as it got ended. Lovely one-shot...I hope there's a sequel :)
Wow. Sad too see it end but very glad you wrote it.
Tamani chapter 1 . 1/10
hina got the book!
eljosa chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
This is so beautiful that the pair can be mistaken as canon. And o love the last line from Hanabi. Good job. Looking forward for your other fic.
Chibi-Kyuubi-Chan chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Ahaa i loved that last line from Hanabi: "It looks like it came from Suna, and it's practically a book". But wow, well done. That was an amazing read, and you really developed both Hinata and Gaara's characters very well.
Looking forward to reading your other works, and keep up the great writing! :)
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Very emotional, very touching...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
You did a brilliant job of taking two characters, who should never be together, and making them seem canon.
Mikitsu Silverquick chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
This is so positively awesome! Hinata and Gaara are just adorable awkward dorks and beautiful and just twists my heart in knots of emotion. The ending is also perfect! It makes me want to hop around and screech happy little noises. It's so damn complete but I want more at the same time! All in all excellent work!
kandita chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
This should have a sequel to it
fhclause chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This is an awesome story. I love it!
Fher34 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
*sniff sniff.
I utterly loved it.
Im almost in tears...never mind, IM ALREADY CRYING OVER HERE!
This was great fluent beautiful.
*keeps on crying.
I just wish i had the chance of seeing Hinata's reaction to the letter...But alas. The ending was still amazing.
kiuibi123 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
it is not often on this sight, that you see this much insight, thought, and deliberation put into characters, even rarer when such characters are not OC's, and one part due to your insightfulness and one part to my semi-faulty keyboard, all I can say is wow.
BakaProductions chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
It's not often a GaaHina fic is this real, I love it!
Adelfi chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
MissSlyRedFox chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Wow, you really nailed all the characters in this story. For a first time Gaahina story writer and not even really that invested in the couple you did an incredible job. Well done. :)