Reviews for You Know You're Obsessed With Danny Phantom If
Gliss Phantom chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
I have one: Whenever you get a calendar you automatically circle April 3rd and draw hearts and DP logos around it.

2nd: You have a notebook entirely devoted to DP
mihane100 chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
You excessively rename everything to sound like a Fenton invention. For example: ''Wait a sec, Dad! Let me just go grab my Fenton earrings and my Fenton phone in my Fenton room on my Fenton bed!''

Loving this list by the way! They're really funny! :D
GirlOfLegend chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
I've got some! And no, it is not possible to keep a straight face.
You know a boy named Danny who is fourteen and you secretly love just saying his name. (This is actually true. They know nothing of my obsession though *maniacal laugh * )

You've seen a van with 'Vlad' painted on the side next to your car on the road and start to panic.

That's happened to, recently. I think I might have even seen the word 'co' written after after it passed by. I still have no idea what to make of this.
Sammie chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I actually got my friends to call me Sam... Best. Idea. Ever.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
this just reminds me of what i did today. i was bored so i looked up the kiss scene in antartica between danny and sam and i edited it in paint. i changed sam to look exactly like me so now i hav a bazillion didgital and paper copies of a pic of danny kissing me! hehe!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
#38 is untrue. there is also the spectator for the football game in "what u want" wit brown eyes
danny phantom is HOT chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
thank u so much i got yes for all of them if you love danny phantom go to my website .com
Melissa chapter 10 . 2/22/2012
Please make more chapters of this!I love it!and I am sadly guilty of most of it! xD oh!and I have a few ideas...

•when you friend all the characters on facebook

•when you always tell your friend you wanna be half deadf and you get offended when they ask why you wanna be a zombie.
Chibi Ven chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
Lol! this list wouldn't be as funny, had I not done 100 of them! Nice to know that other people miss DP on Nick. Here's a idea, laugh when Dash made a cameo appearance in a Fairly Odd Parents episode.
DPfruitloop chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
In the episode 'Crash Nebula' of the fairly odd parents, if you look on the back of the magazine, it's a picture of Danny Phantom. XD
BlondieMarie24 chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
At my school last year we got a new girl at school named Danielle and my friend took me to meet her and. Couldn't stop laughing because I could think was she is dannys cousin then she moved I'm almost positive it's because of me
mimibeebee chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
wait what was the reference in My Gym Partners A Monkey? ? ? And how do you know there are unreleased episodes? ? ? ? ...and I call myself a fan...
mimibeebee chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
that ectoplasm recipe doesn't look half bad...
Amiko-Dora chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
Hey, peps! Sry 4 not continuing my stories. Anyways here are some that I do everyday!

Make annoying theme song 4 vlad.

Make danny sing said song.

Make an alternate universe 4 it.

Go to said universe.

Make yourself Danny's cousin.

Give yourself ghost powers.

Don't login in fear your parents will find this comment and find out how obsessed you are with this.

Keep denying that this is just a show.

Come up with reasons why you don't use your ghost powers in this world (ghost don't exist in this universe; you still think your parents have cameras EVERYWHERE!; Vlad gives you a Plasmius-Maximus)

Try to do the things on the list.

Hate bashing(except to Vlad).

Since you don't want your parents to know that you like this, you read at least 20 fanfics a day to keep yourself sane.

Constantly try not to scream like a fangirl when reading these.

In your alternate universe, you make Sam adopted, so she doesn't have blond or strawberry blond hair.

Know that Timmy Turner has the same voice as Ember.

Wonder why they canceled it, but kept the fairly odd parents going on FOREVER!

Wonder why the Fairly odd Parents get a live action movie, then realize that Nick will probaly ruin DP if they try.

Set your hair on fire in a ponytail like ember.

Give your boyfriend a mowhawk, then set his hair on fire like Skulker.

You hate it when people make fun of the show ( I hate this about Pokemon, but the older episodes are worse.)

Blame everything on Vlad.

Torture Vlad in your free time(hey Vlad! I got a big bowl of your friends, the fruitloopians!)

Feel bad about how little attention some characters get.

Constantly edit your alternate universe.

Heh. That's all I gots for now. Bye!
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 10 . 2/25/2011
ROFLOL! omg! yes yes yes! um does it count that i have a plant named Demilo? (urban jungle! Sams venus fly trap is named Demilo!)

um ok heres mine! darn never mind somebody already took mine!