Reviews for Fade to green
BlackNox chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I love this take on the Blaise/Draco relationship. Very intense and well-written fic.
Flamestodustloverstofriends chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Oh, sad and hot.. and I like this slash too.. ;) Feel sorry for Blasie.. :(

A really good one-shot! xD

PussPuss

Flamestodustloverstofriends
atomic-oblaat chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
...Wow. This was fantastic. Relatively short, but with such wonderful characterization and imagery. I loved it! )
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I feel badly for Blaise. Draco is stubborn.

I mean come on! What idiot turns down a hot, sexy, rich, nice, Italian guy practially THROWING themselves at you? Stupid Draco.
reeby10 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
aww sad! But very good :D
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Heey!

Aw! Poor Blaise! Draco can be such a dick sometimes! (I still love him though!...most of the time!) This is a really great story! I like it a lot!

Luv AmazonWariorPrincess D
gabo0 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Absolute love
hanyouinlove chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
wow, such angst. loved it!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
this was good.
MugwumpsJunky chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
That was incredible! My heart broke for Blaise at the end, but even more so for Draco...

Wow, great job! Thank you for sharing!
Icarus of the Sun chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Hmm... Interesting take on the Blaise/Draco relationship... it's rather a novel concept isn't it? Most fics follow along the lines of "we love each other f* everyone else" but I like the way you approached this pairing...
hellishlygood chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Hey, I usually don't like Harry Potter fanfics as the writers are very rarely mature but your story was brilliant. You write the sex scene very intensely and i loved the language used. It was really sad- i loved it. please continue or write another story!