Reviews for Custody of the Eyes
mitzvahgirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Any chance of bribing you to finish this? I've just done a search of the couch and I've to $1.87 in lost change and a half eaten bag of skittles.
Gypsy5 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I have always loved this story and now you have returned to writing is there a chance of the other two chapters at all...pretty please.
Travilah chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Just wondering if you are ever coming back to this lovely story.
Medea Callous chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Sorry I faved this fic without reviewing it. It's really great as-is, but if you continued it... wow! I hope you do!
Daystar Searcher chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
God, I'm such a sucker for hurt/comforty cuddling. If I could eat this chapter, I would. More please!
The Confused One chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
OMG! I'm going to cry. This is so absolutely devastating. Poor Bobby. I feel horrible for him. I just want to hug him. I'm so glad he has Alex there. I'm so glad Alex is there and taking care of him. I'm so happy. :) They both know how they feel. Now they just have to tell each other. :) Great work.
rindy713 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
this is really good. the quote from aeschylus was familiar to me because it was part of robert kennedy's mourning after the loss of his brother. i think it really fits here to set the stage for a journey into bobby's deep grief. and, of course, along the way he finds wisdom to reject aloneness and separation from alex. i like where you are taking this.
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I love it!I also love any scene that has Alex and Bobby taking care of each other.
Darin's-Sis chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Hey Games,

I like it. I'm sorry that you've had terrible loss but you've put it to good write grief well. Thanks for sharing.
LeaveIt chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Having just suffered a close family loss - I don't think you've overdone this at all. Very nicely handled in fact.

I didn't have the foggiest idea where the title came from until you explained it - I think it's an excellent fit for how he's acted around her over the years.
Fanmlz chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Bobby is an intense person. I think this perfectly describes how Bobby would feel. Wonderful Alex is there to help him through this. Looking forward to Chapter 3.
Metisse chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Can't wait for the next chapters. I'm especially happy about chapter 3. These two are just so made for each other.
cifan chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
This is wonderful.

"But sometime during the night, when his head was pillowed against her breast and his slow breaths were warming the hollow of her throat it was not comfort she felt, but a slow spreading desire and a glimpse of what sleeping with him every night for the rest of her life could be like." Absolutely beautiful!

I'm looking forward to more of this.
Humor In A Bittersweet Life chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
This was so great. I was mesmorized by each word ... I couldn't get to the next sentence fast enough! Wonderful, loved it.