Reviews for Prep School Love
Please finish
midnightsun2626 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
real good
temporaryinsanity91 chapter 8 . 5/8/2009
i love it! it is so awesome... part of me is sort of hoping Jude winds up with Keith though... but Tommy works just as well. this is great, and different. kudos 4 awesomeness.

pms!
instantstar69 chapter 7 . 4/22/2009
OMG It cant' be happening...

Tommy is back, but now Keith is here ! And even if I want Jommy time, I can't hate Keith ! He seems so cute and adorable...

Can't wait for more !

I love your fic!

PMS
JENJEN87 chapter 7 . 4/21/2009
aw poor Jude. In a way i wish Tommy has an identical twin so that he can say that it was his twins fault.I can't wait to read more please update soon.
krista chapter 7 . 4/21/2009
please post the next chapter and please let tommy and jude talk about what happened three months ago because i want jude and tommy together
stephy04 chapter 7 . 4/21/2009
i really love this story you should update asap
letitrain810 chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
Oh my gosh. That was a shocking chapter.

I really cannot wait for the next chapter.

Please post it soon!
instantstar69 chapter 6 . 4/9/2009
I'm so glad you're back !

OMG I was so happy when they kissed, but Elaina arrived !

I already hate her !

I hope Jommy's gonna find a way to be together !

Can't wait for more!

I loved it !

PMS
101ISFAN chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
omgeezy amazing i just started reading and it was amahzing ur an amazing writer please post more soon...no wait NOW
JENJEN87 chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
man this was good. poor jude i feel bad for her. please update soon. i can't wait to read what happens next.
bElLaViTa16 chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
the last few lines (the you must be the one he's cheating on me with and the oh shit part) reminds me of something in an actual book... i just don't remember XD but this story is really good. can't wait for more!
letitrain810 chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
Oh wow. I really really adore this story.

Jude isn't going to be able to pull of these two dates.

Hopefully she'll tell Brian she doesn't want to date him because she loves Tommy, and right at that moment Tommy arrives and hears her say that, and maybe things will be okay between them?

I don't know. I'm just rambling about random things.

Anyways, the chapter is absolutely amazing.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Jenn6891 chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
happy tommy told jude his reasoning for breaking up with her

update soon
letitrain810 chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
I just read the story. It is absolutely amazing.

I love the emotions you put in each chapter.

I hope you update this soon.