Reviews for Interrogation
Kovu Urameshi chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Holy shit dude . Girl on Girl action gotta love it ;-)
That one pervert chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I knew that if I looked hard enough, I would find this particular story eventually. Thank you, for you have written one of my dream lemon fics.

You're writing is very well done, I do not recall seeing any grammar errors. I also think you captured the characters personalities very good as well. I think you could have made the rape a little more graphic and dragged it on longer than what it was, but all in all I'd still say it's satisfying. Good job. Hope to see more from you in the future.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I think that you really did good work on this story. It's nice that you weren't afraid to get dark. I'm also glad that you started it at the battle and not in the prison cell to give more feeling to the event. Azula is quite sadistic, but I'm glad that even if it's completely effed up in the first place, that there was some pleasure to the non-con and that half the attack consisted of manipulation via shame and not all physical pain. Thanks for writing and putting obvious effort (that paid off) in this story.
Undead American chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Very, very dark! I could see Azula doing something like this just for spite.
Angelfly06 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
very nice! i would have loved to know what sokka thought about all of this
Silent-Enigma08 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Azula is so eff-ing evil! But I can't help loving her crazy butt lol Intense fic. Well written _
morgman chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Dark, evil and yet so very erotic. Brilliantly done.
Skiota chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I love the way that Azula can figure out a person's feelings just by hearing a few words from someone. You write Azula as being exceptionally perceptive; She wields her power in every situation. You got her character perfectly 3 I also loved the last line (as did everyone else I noticed! props for that) It's also an incredibly plausible story, since not only would Azula do that, but the Kyoshi Warriors were captured, and who knows what happened in between episodes.

I didn't like how retelling the defeat of the Kyoshi warriors started the story; just because I already knew what happened. I will consent that setting it up like that was a good way to start off; just not my preferred way 3

I loved this, and I look forward to reading more of your works!
Rodric Montalvo chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Bloody Brillant. Characthers pretty dead on. Azula is a b*h isn't she?
Fire Lord Sozin chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
"'I ruined you,' Azula replied coldly, before turning on her heels and leaving Suki alone in her cell once more."

Man, I love that line.
aka Arashi chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
INtense! Wow! Y'know, somehow this actually fits perfectly into the AvatarVerse. Just because it's a kid's show doesn't mean that there weren't a LOT of things going on between scenes and behind closed doors. Azula is the kind of person who'd exercise her power no matter where she is or what form it might take.

Poor, poor Suki.

The dialog was perfect and you have a great visual style.

This is Capt-BA, by the way. *wave*
go-sullivan chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Oh man... that last line was excellent.

You know how to write the suspense of the show.

PS. With Azula's liberal use of "peasant" I had this weird image of her dressed up as Prince Edward from Enchanted and TyLee dressed up as Giselle... Such a weird image. If only I could draw.
rami31 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Uh, that was...definately intresting. it was definately unique in its own...dark way. Iliked the last line though. That was a kick to the balls for sure.
Catius chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
You my friend are too one was Dark... I always like this pair even if this no one writes it, and now you have w00t for me
Jackk's Shadow chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
hm very dark...i like it. Good work.