Reviews for Interrogation
TJ Jordan chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
GAAAAAAAAADAMN!

Apologizes for the language, but I think its totally necessary with how this story played out. No, seriously, I was completely shocked by Azula's actions in this one (shockingly). I knew that she would hold nothing back when it came to torture. Hell, I highly expected that she would start going 'Ramsay-style' on Suki (image that, Suki saying nothing but... "Reek"). But... j-j-j-JESUS!

One thing I really liked was how detailed and connected this story was to the events that have happened in "Appa's Last Days", or at least the events that we got to see from Appa's point-of-view with the Kyoshi Warriors. You did a great job in re-creating the scenes that we all know about, right down to the most single detail. But another part that impressed me was the moments after Appa left, where we never really saw what exactly happened in the fight between Suki and Azula. Anyone who has finished the second season can pretty much guess that Suki obviously lost the battle, but we never really got exact details how. So, when you go 'off-book' (in a matter of speaking) and fill in the gaps, it really works here, because nothing concrete has been set in stone of anything that happened off-screen. Sure, it is short, but I like that you have us an idea of what happened after Appa left. :)

Now, as for the interrogation sequences, I have to say that you did a really good job writing this part of the story. You captured the feeling of being powerless and 'lost' very well. I feared what was going to happen to Suki, despite knowing that she will be rescued by Sokka later and live to see the end of the war. And once again, you filled in the gaps that the show never really touched upon. We know that Azula has 'spoken' with Suki during her captivity, as mentioned in 'The Day of Black Sun, Part 2: The Eclipse'. And while the show never showed us and confirmed it, I think we all knew that Suki was definitely interrogated by Azula, herself. Which makes sense, considering she did capture her.

While Azula's... 'methods' are a 'little' extreme (especially considering that this is based on a kids' tv show) and that I was most definitely not expecting what Azula was going to do, I thought it was logical thing that would happen in a situation like this (in a terrible, evil interrogation way, at least). Lets be honest, this show isn't Game of Thrones (actually, I think its more of the kid-friendly version of it, in my opinion), so that means that they wouldn't show anything like this. But then again, the show has hinted/alluded towards 'certain' things that other children shows wouldn't do. They don't completely shy away from 'dark', 'inappropriate' stuff, despite not going all the way like Game of Thrones does (although I would be totally interested in seeing that rated-R version if they did).

I can see why some wouldn't like reading a story like this, since it is based on a children's tv show, but then again, this is 'fanfiction'. Nothing here is for kids to read about, let alone 'purists'. So, in my opinion, I think you did a great job in writing this story and for giving us an idea in what happened with Suki during and after her capture by Azula.

One other thing, I love that you show Suki's growing attraction/love (come on, we all know they totally are! ;)) during this. As much as I love Avatar: The Last Airbender (even The Legend of Korra), the one thing I didn't like all that much was the romance (from both). Don't get me wrong, Aang and Katara are cute and all, but their romance isn't done very well (underdeveloped, in my opinion). The Zuko/Mai love-boat just feels like its just there for Zuko's sake. I will admit that I do have a soft spot for the Sokka/Yue love-boat, but that's only because it ended in tragedy (and I happen to have a weakness for stories similar to Romeo and Juliet).

The only romance that I actually like (and actually want to see happen) is Sokka and Suki. I don't know why, but there is just something about 'em that makes me want to see them get together. At first, they seemed like your typical love-couple. Boy meets girl, boy makes an idiot of himself in front of her, girl and boy start to 'like' each other, ect. (we all know the drill). But after their first meeting in season 1, something began to grow through seasons 2 & 3, something that just... 'worked' between them. My only guesses are that they have chemistry and play off of each other very well. But another big guess is that, where the other romance are usually clich├ęd, Sokka and Suki's romance is actually fun to watch. They have funny, cute moments, even badass ones as well. We see them work together, even save one another. They treat each other as equals, which is surprising, since we all know how they started out. I've always wondered if they had ended up together or not, since Legend of Korra never really confirmed nor denied anything of the sort between them (really hope they did though ;)).

Anyway, thank you for the story and the dedication to writing it. Hope to see more of your work later. ;)
Kovu Urameshi chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Holy shit dude . Girl on Girl action gotta love it ;-)
That one pervert chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I knew that if I looked hard enough, I would find this particular story eventually. Thank you, for you have written one of my dream lemon fics.

You're writing is very well done, I do not recall seeing any grammar errors. I also think you captured the characters personalities very good as well. I think you could have made the rape a little more graphic and dragged it on longer than what it was, but all in all I'd still say it's satisfying. Good job. Hope to see more from you in the future.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I think that you really did good work on this story. It's nice that you weren't afraid to get dark. I'm also glad that you started it at the battle and not in the prison cell to give more feeling to the event. Azula is quite sadistic, but I'm glad that even if it's completely effed up in the first place, that there was some pleasure to the non-con and that half the attack consisted of manipulation via shame and not all physical pain. Thanks for writing and putting obvious effort (that paid off) in this story.
Undead American chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Very, very dark! I could see Azula doing something like this just for spite.
Angelfly06 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
very nice! i would have loved to know what sokka thought about all of this
Silent-Enigma08 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Azula is so eff-ing evil! But I can't help loving her crazy butt lol Intense fic. Well written _
morgman chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Dark, evil and yet so very erotic. Brilliantly done.
Skiota chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I love the way that Azula can figure out a person's feelings just by hearing a few words from someone. You write Azula as being exceptionally perceptive; She wields her power in every situation. You got her character perfectly 3 I also loved the last line (as did everyone else I noticed! props for that) It's also an incredibly plausible story, since not only would Azula do that, but the Kyoshi Warriors were captured, and who knows what happened in between episodes.

I didn't like how retelling the defeat of the Kyoshi warriors started the story; just because I already knew what happened. I will consent that setting it up like that was a good way to start off; just not my preferred way 3

I loved this, and I look forward to reading more of your works!
Rodric Montalvo chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Bloody Brillant. Characthers pretty dead on. Azula is a b*h isn't she?
Fire Lord Sozin chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
"'I ruined you,' Azula replied coldly, before turning on her heels and leaving Suki alone in her cell once more."

Man, I love that line.
aka Arashi chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
INtense! Wow! Y'know, somehow this actually fits perfectly into the AvatarVerse. Just because it's a kid's show doesn't mean that there weren't a LOT of things going on between scenes and behind closed doors. Azula is the kind of person who'd exercise her power no matter where she is or what form it might take.

Poor, poor Suki.

The dialog was perfect and you have a great visual style.

This is Capt-BA, by the way. *wave*
go-sullivan chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Oh man... that last line was excellent.

You know how to write the suspense of the show.

PS. With Azula's liberal use of "peasant" I had this weird image of her dressed up as Prince Edward from Enchanted and TyLee dressed up as Giselle... Such a weird image. If only I could draw.
rami31 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Uh, that was...definately intresting. it was definately unique in its own...dark way. Iliked the last line though. That was a kick to the balls for sure.
Catius chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
You my friend are too one was Dark... I always like this pair even if this no one writes it, and now you have w00t for me