Reviews for One More Bump in the Road
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Awesome start to your latest story. OMG, what is wrong with Sammy? From the sounds of it, it is pretty darn bad and to make matters worse, Dean hasn't noticed and he i nowhere around. Thank goodness Bobby was keeping an eye on Sammy or the kid could have died right there on the stairs. I so cannot wait for more!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
What can I say, other than that I'm absolutely estatic to see this story up. I was in kokoda withdrawal, now I get my fix again. This promises to be so awesome, just like everything coming from you. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hugs, Vonnie
Mockingbyrd chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Great job so far! I love the angst! Please update again soon!
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Oh...i can't wait for more. i just love hurt!sam fics set during the aftermath of John's Death/

:D

stompy
jade02 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Yay! I've missed your stories so I was really excited to receive the alert in today's mail.

"It offered a solid support to his exhausted body and he leant into the sun warmed metal with weary resignation."

There is something about that line that I love - it just rolls so perfectly.

Self!sacrificing Sam is one of my favorite Sams. Thank you.

The way you paint the junkyard as a car graveyard and a place of peace and reflection really hits me. I can just see Sam seeking refuge from the wreck that was his life in the middle of a wrecking yard. It's perfect.

I can't wait until the next chapter.
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Totally awesome, of course. You're writing is the best, as is your wonderful beta job fo me. Opps, this is about you. Wonderful, can't wait for more.

Denise
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Dean is gonna feel pretty lousy when he finds out that Sam is seriously ill.

I love it.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
This is great, more soon!
astalder27 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I love it! Update soon!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Yay! Hurt Sick Sammy! my fave kind! Please update soon, this story has me on the edge of my seat!
charming2drew chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Oh my gosh.

I love it.

No lie.

I am glad that you posted this.

Really.

It's so good.

I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Jessica chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
wow poor sam sick with who knows what and dean because he's so angry at his fathers death doesn't even realize his brother is getting sick wonder what will happen next add more want to read more thanks
bb1028 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I love this. I can't wait for more, hun :)
L Quinn chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
As always you don't disappoint. Looking forward to the next installment.
SupernaturalFan chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I've seen several ELAC fics that have mentioned or vaguely referenced the idea that while Dean was healed, Sam wasn't and would have still had the injuries from the car crash. Yours is the first I've seen to really directly address the idea instead of referencing it as part of a larger story and you've done an excellent job! I can't wait to read more!
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »