Reviews for One More Bump in the Road
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Great start lots of brother angst and grief. Lots of that and limp Sam mean lots of making up to come. It's a good thing Bobby's seeing straight I can't wait to see how he makes the boys see sence.
ami chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
yay I love these stories, love little brother big brother! well done can't wait for next chapter
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
oh, i love it! i can't wait for more. glad sam is seeing some sense and that bobby is there to bridge the gap :)
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Hey Hon

All I can say is WOW! and NO you can't end it there! Where's the rest? I checked everywhere, behind the computer, the screen, the pages but nope nothing... sigh... poor baby he needs help and where is that brother of his? Hopefully Bobby can help heal the rift coz I think that both of the brothers need help in that area.

Even on the show! LOL

take care my friend

hugs Shelley
CMT1992 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Can't wait for more!
TraSan chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
You should have been able to hear my SQUEE all the way in Australia when I saw you'd posted a new one!

Awesome start, m'dear. I do love me a little hurt!Sam.

Nice to see Bobby concerned about both brothers. Looking forward to Dean's reactions!
Tamara chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Awesome beginning! I can't wait for more.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Ok, I was SO excited to see YOU in my inbox, that I did a little happy dance! Teehee. I LOVE all your stuff, you know, and it has been a while!

But it was definitely worth the wait. What a powerful piece. I cringed every time Sam took a painful breath, his suffering mentally as well as physically. I love Bobby being a father figure to him, and I also really like the Dean angle-cos he WAS an ass that episode. I can't wait to see how it plays out. I will be eagerly awaiting.

Awesome awesome job!