Reviews for One More Bump in the Road
Majestik Moose chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
Aw. This was so good! :D

Loved every second of it. 3
aXforamnesty chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
this story is love! its like i can harness all the warm and fuzzys in a little collective ball and squeeze it whenever i want! youre writing style is phenomenally beautiful and you have all the characters down to a to a T! fantastic per your usual!
Rat chapter 3 . 4/25/2009
Great story, i love stories about early season 2 that have the brothers getting closer again.
Jazmingirl chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
awesomr story real sweet
capjack54 chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
Excellent. The shifting perspectives and dialogue was all perfectly in character. I was kind of surprised they didn't put this sort of thing in the season 2 arc. Nice job.
amyblair chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
LOVED the "Sam's having an identity crisis" bit.

Nice story.
PaulaXan chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
Just a quick note...I definitely enjoyed this story. Sometimes I wonder if Bobby should just take the boys and bang their heads together in hopes of some sense filtering in, lol.

Thank you for a fun read!

PaulaXan
awp chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
great story plz plz add more soon
TraSan chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
Excellent wrap up to this story. I liked Dean getting out that apology because you know...he rarely does. He does it in his own way, but the actual words? Very seldom.

I'm glad Sam finally got the care he needed, reluctant patient or not. :)

Well done.
Madebyme chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
Oh yes that hit the spot! Hurting and sick Sam with a side of worried Dean, my absolute favourite and what a treat it was to read, a pure joy!

You got the balance right between the boys and their grief without making either of them seem too weak or needy and that is a lot easier said than done.

I really enjoy your work and I hope that you have another story hidden up your sleeve, maybe sometime in the near future? Happy writing :-)
charming2drew chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
I am in absolute love with this story! It was brilliant! :) GREAT JOB! :)
vampyfreak chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
Loved the fic!
Scullspeare chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
Awesome story.

Loved the dynamic between the brothers - you created believable tension while never fracturing the essence of their relationship. They'll always butt heads, but always be there for each other.

Wonderful job with Bobby too - his character and his relationship with the boys were both spot on.

Loved it.
MayukoSon chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
Perfect! Lovely ending, loved the entire things. Wonderful job, I am always so happy to read a story from you.

Also, the part maxandkiz quoted was one of my favs as well, Bobby is so awesome. Again, excellent story!
maxandkiz chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
Wonderful ending! Love the way Dean found out. Talk about a rude awakening! And him questioning how Sam got injured was perfect. Right after John's death he never evne asked Sam if he was okay.

“You think I don’t know that? You think this was my choice, to be caught in the middle between you two knuckleheads? You think I’m to blame ‘cause you’ve been too damn blind to see what’s going on right under your nose? You tell me Dean - why Sam got it into his head that he couldn’t come to you, now of all times? Hell, the boy’s been running to you with his problems since he was knee high.” Bobby paused, knowing he was at risk of letting his heated words run away from him."- Loved this part of the story.
174 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »