Reviews for One More Bump in the Road
cavetrollgrl chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
Great story. Loved the hugs and making up at the end. Lots of angst and stubborn Winchester to read about.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 3 . 11/29/2008

bless! OMG this was absoloutley AMAZING girl

i swear im just so smitten over this fic, OMG

you did after IMTOD so much justice and thank you for adding the fact Sam didn't get a deal to make his injuries better LOL

oohh im so tempted to do a fic- from your words

"you think Sam got away from this unscathed"

hun your just such an amazing author!

omg this was incredable

thank you soo soo much for this fab peice hun

i LOVE the crash fics and season 1 settings

mshobgoblinx chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
Have some love! Coz this sure deserves it!

Great chapter, and I'm glad Sam was caught by Dean and that all was forgiven.

Hob x
Kahootz chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
That was a great ending. So glad Dean found out that Sam was sick and finally stepped up to the plate and took care of him. Also, Absolutely loved the argument between Bobby and Dean. Awesome Story!
vonnie836 chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
What can I say? Perfect, like always. You did such a great job with describing Sam trying to make his way up the steps and loosing his hold and falling. I almost felt like it happened to me. Loved Bobby in this story, he is just a great guy. Well and Dean, he finally came around an went back to being his usually awesome big brotherly self. Can't wait for whatever will be next from you. Hugs, Vonnie
lelann37 chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
the boys angst so well. thanks for sharing!
Dawn N chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Loved it and sorry to see it end :-) Nice job! Thanks for writing the story.
hercules1587 chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
This was great! Well written, in character, not too long or too short. Good job!
Zaphire chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Loved the ending. Tied up everything really nicely.

As always, looking forward to your next story.
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Awesome ending to the story. It's about time that DFean finally noticed what was going on with Sammy and made Bobby talk to him about it. Sammy is finally geting the nedical help he needs, and though things aren't wonderful between them yet, at least their on their way to becoming brothers again!
Dianne chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Really enjoyed this story and it made up for a lot of information the episodes concerning the car accident weren't able to address. Thanks for sharing.
RedDragen chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
that was a nice short story
supernaturaldh chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Wonderful story, great ending - as always! Loved the whole thing. Denise
myownmind chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
I very much enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing it! One thought comes to mind though, will there be a continuation?
skag trendy chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
I had been so looking forward to this, what a disappointment!...

Bl*oody loved it my darling. IT WAS SHEER PERFECTION.

The way Dean found out at just the right time, catching his brother before he took a fall down the stairs.

Bobby putting Dean in his place, Dean concern and trying to get Sam to stay awake...only to finally wake up in the hospital.

Superb conversation between the brothers at the end, something we all so desperately wanted to see on the show. But you've more than made up for it.

So, everyone put your hands together...and lets here it for the pure genious that is...KOKODA2007.

Many thanks for the wonderful conclusion to a most excellent story.

Kind regards,