Reviews for One More Bump in the Road
calcium77 chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Yeah! Dean finally noticed his brother!

Love your stories! I only wish you could write full time so there would be a constant stream of them :-)

Thanks for writing and sharing!

kat
Musica Diabolos chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
THAT'S IT? That's the end? Aww, makes me sad. You could continue, you know. :)
Colby's girl chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Loved the story. Thanks for the read.
criminally charmed chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Glad to see Dean could finally see what was important, his little brother. And I liked how you got him to admit most of his anger was really at John. He just didn't know how to own up to it.
ephiny63 chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Hey hon

well done, congrats this was a great little story, and the interaction between the brothers was perfect, I loved it :0)

take care sweetie

hugs Shelly
laynee chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Yay! I've been looking every day for a new chapter and today was the day.

As always, great story, great dialogue, great writing.

I'll look forward to something new from you. :)

-Elayna or Laynee, whichever
SamDeanLover28 chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
lovely
Klutzygirl33 chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Aww. Great ending. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
IheartSam7 chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
aw I am sad to see it end, but awesome job :D
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Good old Bobby, being there for both boys, but typically it was Dean pushing past the old hunter to get to his brother as he slipped on the stairs! And you can't blame Bobby for spilling the beans to Dean, he knew there was something going on with Sam, but liked how Bobby made it clear why Sam had kept things from his brother!

Sam would end up in the hospital again but being out of it the decision was taken out of his hands and seeing he was 'out' for two days he certainly needed to be there!

Great that the boys said what had to be said, understanding each other, and maybe things would be alright!

The end of another great fic from you, hope it's not too long before you have another story for us!
xlozx chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
Awesome start : - ) Poor Sam he really needs to tell Dean. Early S2 stories are my favorite. Looking forward to the next part : - )
SamaStar chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
I love this so far! Update soon!

Thanks

Sama
ritsam chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
C'mon c'mon, why dntya update! I juss can't wait 4 d next chapter. Man, this story will kill me. Such a awesome fic. Plz, do hurry, can't wait so long. My college will start soon. Plz, let me know what would happen with my Sammy. Plz, don't hurt him too much and update soon. Love, Ritu.
MayukoSon chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
Hey! I just found the time to read this story! Of course I have fallen in love with it already, as expected since I've loved all of your stories so far. Poor Sam and Dean. I can understand Sam not wanting to burden Dean with his illness. Unfortunately, it looks like he doesn't have much of a choice :(

Looking forward to the next chapter!
sayrae3times chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
Still here and still lovin' it. Write more soon! My favorite so far is Bobby. He's such a great character and you've got him right on!
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »