Reviews for Hello Love, Goodbye
I gonna kill you
Insufficient Nightmares chapter 14 . 3/7
Honestly.. this was so ridiculous :/ but I don't like stopping at mid-point when reading so I finished reading it and this just made me want to gag.

I know Bella has been portrayed as worse, and so has Alice but.. I can't.
Shawna chapter 14 . 2/22
Great story and great ending! You were right! I didn't expect that ending! That was such a surprising twist! Well-done! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Shawna chapter 13 . 2/22
Another great chapter but also very sad. How could Bella give up Jasper like that? That's just so wrong! But it's your story, so I guess you can do with it what ever you want. Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 12 . 2/22
Another great chapter. I loved every word! Please continue.
Shawna chapter 11 . 2/22
Another wonderful chapter! Please continue!
Shawna chapter 10 . 2/22
Another wonderful chapter! I wonder what will happen to Bella and Jasper? Only one way to find out! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 9 . 2/22
Once more, a very excellent chapter! Can't wait to read more! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 8 . 2/22
Another great chapter. I love every word! Keep up the good work and please continue!
Shawna chapter 7 . 2/22
Another great chapter and I liked how they faked Bella's death and how Edward got all pissed off when he saw her changed in Alice's vision. Great job!
Shawna chapter 6 . 2/22
Uh, oh. Is she talking about Carlisle and Esme? Or is it the dreaded Volturi? only one way for me to find out! Great job!
Shawna chapter 5 . 2/22
Another great chapter. Please continue.
Shawna chapter 4 . 2/22
Another great chapter. I can guess what's happened and what's about to happen. I can't wait to find out if my guessing was right! Only one way to find out!
Shawna chapter 3 . 2/22
Another great chapter. I wonder what Edward and Alice wanted? Edward sounded pretty pissed off! Well, keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 2 . 2/22
Another great chapter. Please keep up the good work.