Reviews for To Change the Unchangeable
Blackbird0 chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
This so beautiful! It made me cry, it's so wonderfully written! So emotional aswell:):)
LaLaTink chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
Aww that was a sweet ending :)

The only nitpick I have on this fabulous read was that you said it was 80 degrees when Yashiro, Ren, and Kyoko were driving to the photoshoot and yet you mentioned it was snowing at the ending...

Aside from that I loved it althouh I feel for Ren. He deserves some love :)
psst chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
love it really! im a renXkyoko fan but your story is so amazing!really! TWO THUMBS UP FOR YOU!
TheAravis chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
Hmm... It's okay.

See, that was really kind of OOC. Sho was too passive. Where was the denial? That's what makes it cute! Also, when he made Kyoko cry, he wouldn't leave because of that. He's the kind of person who would run into his dressing room and say, "I don't need her anyway! She's plain with no sex appeal!" Then he would (hopefully) slowly come to terms with his feelings. In short, he was REALLY OOC.

And with Kyoko... What happened to Ren? She just forgot about him?

It wasn't terrible, though (It's sounds like I hate your story, right?), so continue writing.
OtakuWolf220 chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
LOL XD ha ha ha!
nohemi chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Yay!1
luvinkiri chapter 10 . 10/10/2010
*Sigh* Finally, so happy!
DREAMLYN-LA-DY-BUG chapter 10 . 9/4/2010
I loved it! Thanks for the fic! XD XD
GracieFox chapter 10 . 8/25/2010
good chapter
luversblues chapter 10 . 7/30/2010
WAT HAPPEN TO RENNNNNNNNN

HE GOT O CLUE WATS GOING ON1!
Jonouchi the pup chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
Aaaaawwww! The ending was so touching! I thought Sho Fuwa would actually die. But I'm kinda glad that he didn't because Kyouko was in so much pain right now and it hurts to see her like this. I'm glad things work between Sho and Kyouko and are finally together again. I was kinda wondering what would ren think. 'thinking' 'thinking' 'still thinking' Oh well I've got nothing. Hehehehe. Poor ren, I thought Kyouko loves him gues I was wrong. Oh well, loved your story. You did a great job! Peace! :)
Jonouchi the pup chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
Poor sho! pfft! As if he deserved it after the way he treated Kyouko. I don't blame Kyouko for hating Sho. I mean Sho is a jerk. But at the same time I kinda felt bad for Sho because all he wanted was a second chance from Kyouko and tell Kyouko how much she meant to him and how much he loved her. Well, it's too late now. Can't to read the end I et is good or something I wasn't expecting it to be. Great story! Loved it! Peace! :)
EternalXSnow chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Amazing Prologue. VERY VERY moving :D
Katmonty chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
AH SO DAMN CUTE...!

I really enjoyed this story, it was so cute, so lovely and I'm a Sho x Kyouko fan (I don't mind Ren x Kyouko)

so... Thanks for the great story

and now.. THE SEQUEL XP
cuteanimeXD14378 chapter 10 . 11/12/2009
this is a really sweet story. i am glad that kyouko is with the one that she really wants to be with. it was great, the chapter. i hope you would write another story soon. i am looking forward to it.