Reviews for Reflection
storyfan101 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Seems like precedence had its hand in deep here. I hope there will be a follow up story for the Minelli case. I'd love to know how things worked out at Minelli's new job. Great story. Thanks for sharing.
cheride chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
A very nice look at the future, with a friendship continuing but evolving. And even if this conversation didn't take place on Thanksgiving, it's still got a nice feel of gratitude about it, with both of them-but especially Mark-recognizing what's important.

And that was a great ending!
L.M.Lewis chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I like "late" probably more than anybody, and I think it's sometimes hard to produce that sense of things having changed (as they necessarily must) without forfeiting the essentials of the relationship. Thanks for keeping all the important stuff intact and yet showing us that both characters have moved into a new stage in their lives.

All that and a very endearing story with a great little twist on the end. Excellent. Oh, and Mark's little gush about the car's specs-perfect.
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
What a cute little story and Mark's mood change and then Milt got him to talk.

This kids case sure brought back alot of happy memories to Milt and Mark and how in some ways life was easier back then with Milt and Mark.

I sure loved this story.

I want more stories from you.I enjoy them.

JeanneZ84
Georgi1961 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Oh this is just wonderful! I like Mark's trip back to his earlier "uncomplicated" life (though he doubtfully would have characterized it that way on his 30th birthday). This was such a great conversation between the only two people who could really understand what their client was going through. Looks to me like we can check in on his life with Mattie sometime soon? What do you think?

Thanks so much for letting us eavesdrop on this great conversation.
302pilot chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Oh, nicely done. and with a mention of Mattie and Frank to boot! Love the way the judge still calls him "kiddo" and is always there to read between the lines. I can see them pining for the 'way it used to be', but how great it is that Mark can look back on that time in his life and call it "simpler". It's so true: We really don't appreciate something until it's gone.

A great addition to the challenge-thanks so much!

CB
owlcroft chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Loved it! Loved it, loved it! You've got the characters exactly right, and I can just _hear_ them saying these lines. Totally true to the personalities we saw on the screen and a joy to read. I got a real kick out of McCormick crabbing about how the place looked better when he was in charge, and the conversation over dinner was beautifully done. My only complaint is that we don't see enough stories from you!

Thanks for stepping up to the Thanksgiving fic challenge. You've knocked one out of the park!