Reviews for The prince's pauper
ShyClown chapter 13 . 1/17/2010
hahaha that can not be healthy nice I love it :)
Crazymusician22 chapter 19 . 1/5/2010
All I have to say is *SQUE* LIGHT KISSED L!

By the way Misa did die in the manga. It's stated I believe that she kills herself when she finds out Light is dead *rolls eyes*
TheEndofTag chapter 23 . 11/3/2009
awesome story!...totaly love it!1...and i just love how L is in here...he is too adorable...and Light as the hot temper prince is just perfect...again totalyl love the story!
Kitten-Poker chapter 23 . 8/3/2009
Its epic Epic EPIC but im reviiwing it for school (i can do that right? i have permission)and i didnt know it had that bit at the end... so im not sure what to do um i dont want my teacheer t0 read it and send me to councilling so WHAT SHOULD I DO OH GREAT ONE? Damn that M rated bit... but i did like the Mello matt thing.. that was FUNNY
SapphireMistress chapter 23 . 6/25/2009
I KNEW IT! XD I HAD A HUNCH THAT A LEMON WILL BE IN THERE IN SOME CHAPTER OR ANOTHER! XD

I LOVED THE END..XD WITH MELLO AND ALL THAT...XD

AND YES...FAIRLY GOOD ENDING...OH CRAP...HERE GOES THE NOSEBLEED...XD

OKAY...XD SOME GRAMMAR AND TYPOS, BUT IT WAS PRETTY GOOD! XD
somewhereinthedarkness chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
Very nice story-will finish reading.*
RosutoKi-chan chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
Wow . . . if I were Light right now I'd say "SCREW IT!" and throw Misa out the window right then! OMG! I'm reviewing really early into the story! Your a good writer you know! Ah haa haa, but you should've kept the red lipstick on Light, I just want to see him take a direct blow to his pride for once! Still there are two things I hate . . . when Light or L is transformed into a girl because some INSAIN fangirl decided too and INSAIN fangirls! To me insain fangirls are the girls who . . . take Jonas Brothers for example! DID YOU KNOW THEY HAVE A WHICH JONAS YOU'LL MARRY WEBSIGHT? AND THEY THINK IT WOULD ACTUALLY HAPPEN! I mean seriously, their music isn't bad BUT THAT'S GOING TOO FAR (Especially if you see half the school wearing I heart Jonas Brothers T-shirts that some other girls where "convienently" giving away . . .)! Misa is one of those overly clingy and obsessive fangirls that annoy the heck out of the people around them . . . WOW IM RANTING! -_- I really need to write some new stoies or I'll explode from writing build-up! O_O I DONWANNAA DIE!
thechiifactor chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
CHAPTER 4! WHA?): I can stand Misa anymore I've only rad what half a chapter! And I've already gone insane form the demented perkiness! DAMNTI BRING L IN! i need my cute lxlight crack now!
xBeyond-Madness13 chapter 23 . 4/15/2009
Aw! Yes, waiting SUCKS! Lawl. I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Lawl.
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 23 . 4/12/2009
YAYS! That chapter was awesome. Great finish lol. Well done
Paon chapter 23 . 4/12/2009
great ending to this story. i have enjoyed reading this very much. thank you for posting it.
frnight chapter 23 . 4/12/2009
This was a cute story. Thanks again for finishing it.
Kavyle chapter 22 . 4/12/2009
Yay! Misa's finally gone! She was really annoying in your fanfiction. XD I can't believe you made me actually like the LxLight pairing.

And thank you for saying you (might) read my fanfiction. .

I loved your story. D
seffa chapter 23 . 4/12/2009
OH MY FUCKING GOD! THAT WAS HOT! I really really appretiate the present! Really do! It made my day and right now it's all I can think about! By the by, superspecialawesome is from the Yu Gi Oh? Abridged series. Even though I have never watched Yu Gi Oh! ever, I watch the abridged series because it's fucking hilarious. You don't even have to know about the series at all because they basically summarize 70 episodes in like 5 minutes. It's one of my favorite abridged series(Besides the Death Note abridged series! It was short!) In the Yu Gi Oh! abridged series, another line that will become your favorite line to say is, "Screw the rules, I have money!" Anyways, are you really going to write a Full Metal Alchemist fanfic? Yay! I'm going to read it! Well, let me see the details first but I definatley think I'm going to read it! Okay, I really need to stop making long reviews! *Huge Auidence appaluse* Thank you for writing such a great fanfic!
Paon chapter 22 . 4/11/2009
the ending was a little...blarg but i really liked this chapter. i was wondering how L was going to get Light out of this. I look forward to reading the next special chapter
167 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »