Reviews for The prince's pauper
xBeyond-Madness13 chapter 22 . 4/11/2009
This is ending? -claws ground- No! Lawl. JK. Still, if this is ending already...I'm sad...D: Ah well. I was quite surprised at the sudden twist in the story. L was actually a prince, who knew? Lawl. I'll be waiting for the extra chapter!
Liscute00 chapter 22 . 4/10/2009
Yea, I mean... I really enjoyed this fic, but I almost feel like it was botched up.

I think if you dragged it out a little bit, it would have made it better... or put some action/adventure in there... instead of just "getting the ending over with".

Like, for ex: Stealing Light or Light running away, or Misa finds out Light's gay and she goes psycho crazy on us and she and Sayu team up and send like a freak zombie army ... maybe without the zombies... just an army. ( LOL Im SO tired right now LOL )

uh.. but YEA! It was good, can't wait to see the "bonus chapter"

;)

thanx for the fic!

anne
seffa chapter 22 . 4/10/2009
Yay! The end! Although, it makes me a little sad. When something ends, I get mixed feeling and I get frustrated in the end. Netherless, congratulations on this fanfic! I enjoyed it and I'm really gonna miss the story. Stories have feelings, too, ya know! (Okay, that was random. Ignored that statement.)

This last chapter was actually really good. It didn't disappoint me at all. In fact, I like how you ended it! I was a little shocked that L was a prince, too! If I was a princess, I would choose L over Light. (Even though Light is sexy.) But that won't happen because I want L and Light to be together! And that palace sounds like a huge palace. I want to live in it. Maybe part of Light really did want to stay because the palace was much bigger than his! (Just joking!)

Yeah, this review is really long because whenever a fanfic is at it's end, I write a really long review. I share all my feelings about the fanfic. In one word, it was superspecialawesome! (You do know where that's from, right? I'm hoping you do!)

I can not wait for this extra chapter. I probably won't be able to check from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. because I'm going out with some friends. I will check though! Okay, I'll stop typing! I just can't shut up! I guess I really did like your fanfic!
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 22 . 4/10/2009
Yays for the extra chapter. I can hardly wait to read it. This story is so awesome. It will be sad though to see it ended.
frnight chapter 22 . 4/10/2009
This was a cute story. I enjoyed the whole thing very much. Thank you for writing it.
o chapter 21 . 4/1/2009
damn misa; i wonder what plan L has cooked up

something fabulous i suppose.

also; don't change it prematurely but if you just *happen* to write something [or want to] that would require it you shouldn't hold back and just bump it with that chapter :]
xBeyond-Madness13 chapter 21 . 3/30/2009
Adorable! This is so adorable! I want to marry your story, if that was possible. Anyways, HOW can you get rid of Misa? You being the author aside, she's like a leech. And that girl can stick. lol. Okay so, hah. Poor L, he got elbowed once on the stomach and smacked on the head twice. lol. Your updates make my day! Good luck on the next chapter!

Sayonara!
seffa chapter 21 . 3/29/2009
Me like the chapter. BUT! Question: What are Light and L going to do with Misa? How will they get rid of her? I don't want Light to marry Misa! I mean, in the Death Note series, I do like Misa but when she's all "Light, I love you," and all, I hate her so much! Which means in your fanfiction, I hate her to hell! Anyways, when will you update again? I'm a little anxious here! I want to know what going to happen! *Pouts* I'm gonna check everyday if you updated. *Hisses* So you better update! *Tries to give evil glare but fails so and laughs* Sorry, didn't mean to be like that! I'm just hyper and excited because I'm going out with my friends and I haven't gone out in a long time! I'll just...leave. Heh _
next chapter 21 . 3/29/2009
Glad you updated, it looks like the story is finally taking off, I've been curious on how you were planning on ending it... Is L royalty or something and that's why he's not worried?
Kavyle chapter 21 . 3/29/2009
Aww, Light was being MEAN! ( But then he made up for it, so yay!

And since you're reading/might be reading lightluver's fanficiton, could you read mine, too? 3 It's not yaoi, but...

I like your story! .

XD
Liscute00 chapter 21 . 3/29/2009
HA HA HA

yea...

As much as I love Lemon... (sarcasm.. )

yea...

This is turning out really well...

I wonder what L's plan is... I hope he doesn't do anything stupid. wait, it's L we're talking about. correction : I hope L doesn't do anything rash. lolz

thanx for the update

anne
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 21 . 3/29/2009
That chapter was great. It was hilarious how Light just exploded like that. I can't wait to read the next one. Update soon
ohjarlos chapter 20 . 3/22/2009
hi..i have to say i loved this chapter!

i wish misa would just disappear somewhere else and leave light alone...

lol ..keep u[ the good work .._..
Kavyle chapter 20 . 3/22/2009
LoL This was a good chapter. XD Especially when L threw Light into the water. Fun!
xBeyond-Madness13 chapter 20 . 3/22/2009
Aw! Cutesy chapter! They're finally living the life, huh? Heh. And yeah, they are both seme material, when I try to think of who will be seme in a story I'm about to write, I get confused and just put off writing the story...or I procrastinate..-sweatdrop- I'm glad someone also takes hints from kissing. Good luck on the next chapter!

Sayonara!